Play Time (Jeong, Ji)

"Gia ~ !" A loud voice from Jihyo shouted across Twice's dorm, a few seconds later the maknae sees her leader walked into the living room.

"Did I, do something wrong?" Gia ask slowly, making sure if she's really in trouble or Jihyo is just randomly calling for her.

"Naa you didn't do anything wrong, don't worry." The girls smiles as she went closer to the younger one, that's sitting on the sofa while listening to music on her speakers.

Before Jihyo ask anything, the next moment the second oldest in the dorm, Jeongyeon walks in 'bouncingly' as she jumped around

"Let's Dance The Night Away ~ Da da da da da da da ~" Jeongyeon hums to the music been out at the speaker as she walks into the room, while doing some parts of the choreography.

"You still love this song huh, Meong?" The oldest girl ask as she jumped to a seat at the sofa next to the two other girls.

"Yeah of course," Jihyo answer instead, the leader just know about the maknae, "She loves this song since - before any Once does."

Jihyo winked at the maknae after, the younger girl smiles back brightly.

As they heard the door bell rings, the oldest girl in the room is the first one to rush over, "Yessss, sandwiches are here!"

Jihyo follows along with Jeongyeon to stood up to the floor, she stands in front of Gia, and with her back facing her as she bend down slightly.

Jihyo said excitedly as she looked back at the maknae behind her, who's still confused on what's going on, "Meong, hop on, I want to carry you to the dinning room."

"What no Jihyo," Although Gia's lips are working as saying no, but her body slowly stood up on the sofa. When Jihyo pulls the youngest one's arms over her shoulders and Gia is already on the back of her leader.

"Ahhh Jihyo! Slow down!" Gia gasps as Jihyo started to run around in the living room, before dashing towards to find the other girl, who's already opening the delivery packages in the kitchen.

"Come on you two childish kids,  acting like 4 years old babies ..." Jeongyeon commented at the two. Then the 3 sat down around at the table, Jeongyeon started her work on her eating sandwich when Jihyo is the first one to bring the chicken wing on her plate towards the maknae's.

"You don't want chicken wings Jihyo?" Gia asked, staring at Jihyo's eyes, while she explained, "No it's not about that - Jeongyeon, have you realised Gia is actually very light?"

The two older ones slowly turn the glares over to the one sitting between them. Gia should have known that this is coming.

"Have you been eating really less recently?"

"Don't tell me that you want to be thiner because a random person said you need to keep fit  -"

Gia giggles as she saw Jeongyeon and Jihyo's motherly side mood is on again, "I'm fine it's not, I'm just as normal as usual."

"But anyways, still take my chicken wing." Jihyo said as she roll her eyes playfully, acting like she didn't hear Gia's words and not believing her.

"Come on, let's just eat, and then we can do other fun stuff later," Jeongyeon said to the two younger ones while quietly getting her's to the maknae's plate as well.

Gia just don't know what else to do and just smiles, she's always been loved by these two.

"Gia!!! Come out with us please?" Jihyo said to the younger girl, whining cutely as she softly pulls the maknae's sleeves in the kitchen.