'Masterpiece' - p.3

The showcase has ended a while ago, and the two girls both are heading towards their way to the backstage.

Once they entered the changing room, the Japanese line girls literally scream so loud in happiness.

"Nayeon Unnie!!" Sana, who's the closest to the door, wrapped her arms around the oldest girl, still bouncing happily from excitement.

Even the maknae of the sub unit - Mina, who's scrolling through her phone early jump toward Gia, she have her arms around her waist and lifted her up, spinning her enthusiathically but carefully.

"I can't believe the two of you are here!" Momo said as well, hugging both Nayeon and Gia.

"Surprise!!"

"Oh wow, Gia!" MiSaMo laughed together in unison when they saw all the fan merchandise she got with her.

"You wasted your money on them?!" The girls said, when Nayeon told them about how the youngest stubbornly insist on getting them.

"It's not a waste money." The youngest girl defended herself, although in the other 4 girls's mind, there's only a 3 years old baby trying to claim she didn't did something wrong.

The girls all smile motherly towards the youngest one.

"It's alright la, Meong-ah," Momo said, stepped forward and hug her, "Just think twice before using your money. We are not blaming you, you know?"

"Okay okay, I get it Mo."

"So when are you guys are going to go back to Korea?" Sana ask, as she continues to cling onto Nayeon.

"I'll be staying here a few more days," the oldest girl answers.

"And I have to go back tomorrow morning." Gia said, with a warm smile towards the 3 girls, Nayeon nod softly.

"Aww so fast." Sana said, MiSaMo are all having a pity face, when the maknae only find them cute.

"Yah, I have a schedule tomorrow in the late afternoon."

After a moment of paused in silence, the girls burst out of laughter.

"Hey, how about we go out and have some fun tonight," Nayeon suggested, with a meaningful smirk on her face.

"Cheers!!" The girls said in union.

The 5 of them are in their hotel rooms. Before the night, Nayeon and Gia already got the hotel the girls and staff are staying, so they got a room just a few floors above.

The 3 older sisters, Nayeon, Sana, and Momo, each having a cup with alcoholic drinks in their hands, while Mina and Gia at the side - they just chill.

"No drinks today Meong?" Sana ask, eyes half closed with a crooked smile.

"Em - no thanks Sa," She said, only taking a glance over at the 3 girls around the table, and continued her game with Mina on the phone, "You know I'm not a fan of drinking."

"Okay, then."

Mina whispery cheers and high-fived the other maknae, finishing their under round of video game.

"Yes we won again." Gia said excitedly.

"Should we take a break?"

"Yeah I think so."

"Minari~ Meong~" Momo slurred her words, looking over at the two girls sitting on the bed, "I need cuddles."

The two grins at the older girl, and slowly head towards them.

Nayeon is still drinking dream-fully to herself, when Momo and Sana are both clinging on to Mina and Gia.

"Wait they have took the hangover pills right." Mina ask, she tensed her eyebrows and look into the youngest.

"I think so, maybe?" she answers and shrugged your shoulders.

The two look into the 3 older sisters of theirs, wondering what will happen tomorrow.

"I knew I shouldn't have stay behind with them for breakfast!" Gia muttered to herself. She dashed down of the car, after getting her luggage she ran into the airport.

The older girls's of hers this morning have been insisting the maknae to stay behind with them for breakfast, and apparently non of them remembered she has an airplane to catch later on.

When Gia left them and head towards the airport, the girls couldn't help but to giggle and smiles over at her airport fashion.

"Now I understand why JYPE have send securities for you at the airport, you are sure catching every reporter there."

As a Once and the biggest MISAMO fan, this is really normal, right?

But at the airport in Japan and in Korea, Gia did caught everyone's attention.

She have her full set of MISAMO merchandise with her. The bucket hat, t-shirt and the hoodie.

The cameras and flashlights seems to shine on her more than usual.

And the maknae of Twice seems to be very happy and proud to show the world she is the biggest MiSaMo fan, at least that's what her older sisters said.

"Hahaha you look like a Once!" Nayeon laughed loudly as the 7 girls gathered around the living room at night, the oldest held out her phone and showed it to everything.

The remaining girls around laughed as well.

"A cutie." Chaeyoung said, showing towards the maknae at her side and pinch her cheeks playfully.

"Awww adorable ~" Jeongyeon said teasingly, as the part when Gia jumped around in the airport, while waving brightly towards the fans and cameras.

"Sooooo cute-ah Meong." Jihyo said, ruffles the girl's hair into a messy one.

Tzuyu just smiles softly next to Chaeyoung and Gia, and continue to stare at her phone. She knows babying Gia a bit it will be okay for her, but if they continue to tease her, she's going to be embarrassed.

"Ah-ya! Stop it!" The maknae yelled out for help, burry her face into Tzuyu's shoulder, with her hands covering the side of her face.

The older girls are enjoying this so much to stop.

"Aww the baby is so shy now." Dahyun said, hugs the maknae from behind on the sofa, and kiss her cheek.

"So charming and pretty today -" Nayeon added. Giggles are filling up the room with warm and loveliness, having 6 girls being happy and cheerful, with the 1 girl being super embarrassed over all the attention her older sisters suddenly bring to her.

"Come on! Just give me a break when Sana isn't here!"

"Nope, not a chance."

Thank you for staying with me in this book, please look forward to the books that I am planning to publish soon! (maybe soon or more soon)

Thank you so much for your supports, love you all so much :>