You Didn't Tell Us - p.5

After a day, Gia got released from the hospital, along with some strong painkillers for her in case the pain feeling came back again.

Gia is still acting a bit more colder towards the girls, maybe is only she doesn't know how to talk when she just kind of shut the older girls out from her mind.

The moment when she went back to the dorm, she head straight to the bathroom and take a shower, and then lay on her bed facing towards the wall.

"I mean, at least she's following our orders on staying on bed."

"But she's mad at us, and that's never a good thing."

"What are you two unnies muttering about?" Jihyo ask as she walked into the kitchen, staring suspiciously at Momo and Sana.

"Emm ... Meong ... ?"

"Yeah ... but I don't think she's mad at us, she might be -"

"Mad at me you're going to say?" Another voice came out from the door behind Jihyo, as Jeongyeon went in holding her cup.

"That is not what I was going to say Jeong Unnie." Jihyo reply. Jeongyeon answer silently with a nod, but the 3 at the side doesn't think she's agreeing.

After the oldest filled her cup with water she went over along side with them.

Sana said, "I think she might just doesn't know how to talk with us, after Jeongyeon unnie you ... yelled at her."

"Oh come on, is everything on me now? Because I yelled at her?"

"No I mean not everything," Momo saids, "Maybe a bit."

"I think you really need to comfort her, or just explained." Jihyo said, padding the older one's shoulder.

"Okay fine -"

"Don't just okay fine unnie, it could mean a lot to her." Jihyo reminds the older one before she head out and upstairs towards the maknaes room.

The moment she push open the door, she saw Gia have came down from her bunk bed, struggling to open the painkiller package while holding her head.

Jeongyeon quickly set her cup at the side on the desk and get a hold of the package on the younger's hand.

She sat down on Tzuyu's bed instantly while continue to hold her head painfully.

"Do you have water?" the older one asked, the girl on the bed just wave her hand slowly.

"Here, take these and drink this," The older girl said, handing Gia a few pills and her cup of water.

The youngest swallowed the pills with some water, Jeongyeon hold back the cup and set it back down.

Jeongyeon said as she hold Gia's shoulders and slowly helped her to lay down on Tzuyu's bed "Don't worry, you will feel better in a couple minutes."

After a while, the older one did noticed she felt better, her eyebrows and not clinging together anymore and she looked more relaxed.

"Look Meong, I am so sorry for yelling at you in the hospital -"

"Is okay, Jeongyeon." The youngest girl said, not on purpose cutting the older one's words.

"I'm just sad that -" Gia glance at Jeongyeon, but stared back into the upper bunk bed once she noticed, "I am supposed to be in France and readying for the fashion show now, I really want to go, it's so important and it could bring so much attention back to Twice again -"

As the maknae continues to talk, Jeongyeon's eyes staring at the younger one soften. She is still thinking for all the girls even when she's sick. She still want to protect the name of Twice continue to make it bigger.

"- but not being forced staying on bed now in the dorm ..."

Jeongyeon shakes her head, not believing in the stubbornness she saw in their girl, "But rest is what you need now."

"I have enough of it when I am in the hospital." Gia said, the older one could see she's looking mad at stucking in here, but at the same time she looks cute when she's kind of furious behind.

"Are you still angry at us for not letting you go?" Jeongyeon said, padding the girl's hair softly.

"Well ... no, I was never angry at you all. It's just I want to go, it's on my schedule and I should."

Jeongyeon stared back into the younger one's eyes, in a serious tone but also warming, "Think first before answering - It's you want to go, or you need to go because it's your job?"

As they both continues to stare, the older one could see Gia's eyes are shaking slightly in uncertain. Until when she looked away and mutter, "I ... don't know."

As the older girl could continue to see the uncomfortable and fear in the maknae's eyes, she doesn't know how or why she's looking like that. But wanting the girl to felt better, she decided to change a topic.

"You know, I was actually really mad at you when you had been sent to the hospital."

"Why Jeong?" the girl ask curiously.

"You made all of us so worried about you, when can you start learning to tell your stress and struggles to us? Instead of hiding it like this to yourself." Jeongyeon stared worriedly at the younger one while holding her hands, "We have even thought of asking you to take a hiatus, but - we know you will never."

Gia got up from the bed and hug Jeongyeon tightly, "I'm so sorry, for worrying you - all of you."

"Everything is alright already when you are here, please just don't scared us like that again."

"Why is Gia sitting on my bed with Jeongyeon?"

"Stop peeking at them."

"Let them have their moment for a while."

"But it's my bed."

"Yeah and it's not like the first time other girls in the dorm went on your bed."

"Yes and you can say that because they are not on your and your bed."

"It's because your bed is right below Meong's and ours is on the other side of the room -"

"Are you 3 arguing about beds now?"

"Emmm ... no?"

"You guys think if you 3 keep going like this they won't hear you inside? Go play somewhere else and not bother them for now."

"Yes God Jihyo."

Knock knock.

"May I come in?"

I know, two weird and confusing chapters... sorry about that.

Thanks for the one who give this request that inspired me to write more of it.

If you love my books please request more! I will love to do all of them, feel free to direct message me as well