She'll Be Okay - p.2

Sorry if you think the car accident scene doesn't make much sense, but I'll try my best.

Gia slowly gaining back her senses after the car finally stops spinning, but it not yet bring an end to the pain in the girl's head at what she felt.

However, somehow Gia still manage to get up and look outside the car, she already saw Mr Kim, their driver lying far away from them. She guessed that he just got out of his seat dizzily.

The girl quickly noticed that they actually bumped into a street poll at the side of the road on the bridge and the car bounce back, and now it stood in the middle of the street.

Before Gia head into her mind to think of what just happened, she quickly realise that Sana is here right next to her as well.

Gia looked towards the older girl alertly, staring at her pale and blank face, Sana had her eyes closed and she's not moving at all. The younger one grab Sana's hand, it's freezing cold.

The maknae wants to panic instantly, still, she knows she can't, at least not yet.

Sana is relaying on her now, but the sudden hot and stuffy feeling rush through her mind. Gia tries to sit up herself.

She's shocked when she looked outside through the windows.Her eyes met the starting of the car, or the engine, she caught something that's red and glowing in flame?

The car is on fire.

Gia's eyes wider in surprise, she has to bring Sana out with her as fast as she can.

The girl get closer to Sana's side, opening the door behind the unconscious girl. But after a few hard kicks from the maknae, although it hurts, she still managed.

The younger girl place her arms under Sana's shoulders and legs, and bring her out of the car safely.

The car is still burning into flame, not yet fierce enough to spread across the whole thing, but it's enough scary already.

Gia carefully place Sana down on the floor at the farther side of the road, very far away .

"Sa - Sa -" the maknae calls out her older sister's name. The girl on the floor still remains still with her eyes closed, she's not even moving a finger.

With a street light just around them on top, Gia noticed Sana's right shoulder is bleeding hard already, probably due to her bump against the window during the accident.

The younger one cling her eyebrows together, then she quickly took off her hoodie, and press it against the biggest and most noticeable wound on figure.

Mr Kim the driver is also laying at the side, and seems like to be unconscious as well. Since he didn't look as serious as Sana the youngest girl stayed at her side.

"Gia! Kiddo!?" The managers voices distracted Gia from her own flashback, the next moment she saw are a few managers of them, they all ran towards her.

The maknae is so glad someone came and find them. She felt bit more relaxed and safe finally seeing somebody she could rely on came.

In both panic and relieve at the situation, Gia stood up quickly to face them. As soon as she is on her feet, her legs began to feel weak and before she realise, they already gave out while everything in the room starts to spin again.

"Manager Oppa!!" the 8 all yelled loudly as they entered the hospital, and they saw a few of their managers are quickly heading towards the opposite way, heading to meet up and having an important meeting.

"Where's Meong!" "How are them?" "Sana unnie?" "What do we do?"

The girls all ask a bunch of different questions towards them, not caring the weird staring they receive from the crowd around them.

"Well - both of them -" the managers looked at each other worriedly, wondering how to answer the questions without actually hurting the girls more. Well, one just fainted and the other one is still in the emergency room. "How about you all go see yourself - but you all can only see Gia now."

"What - what do you mean - ?"

"She's in floor 8 room 10a -"

The next moment the girls already disappeared from their sight as they head to the elevator.

"Come on come on come on ..." Dahyun muttered worriedly to herself.

"Dubu - that won't make the elevator come back down faster you know." Momo said at her side, which she receive stares back at her.

Before Momo could argue back, Jihyo's voice rang, "You two, please, this is really not the best time to be arguing." and they close their mouth immediately.  Jihyo is really worried - for both of them, and she's been bothered enough.

After a while of waiting for the elevator and being in it, they have reached 8th floor.

The girls are literally using their speed for running competitions to get to Gia's hospital room.

"It must be here." Nayeon said as she came the first, but as the door suddenly opened before them, a doctor came out and closed the door.

"Wait! Doctor? How is Gia?" Jeongyeon at the side asked anxiously.

"You all are the patient's -?"

"Older Sister." Chaeyoung said without thinking, while the doctor stares at the smaller girl a few more seconds before turning to the others.

The doctor commented softly, "All of you? Well she has lots of older sisters then -"

"Well older sisters and best friends." Tzuyu added, while all of them looked at the shortest one in between, giving her the it's-not-necessary-to-say-that look to her.

"Em ..." the doctor he cling his eyebrows as he look through the papers on his clipboard, "The patient's head is bleeding slightly, her body also having scratches and bruises from her top to bottom. But mostly are just outer skin injuries so she's be fine, not having lots of problems -"

"So can we see her?"

"But - she fainted a while ago, and she haven't woke up yet. So try to be gentle and stay quiet around her."

"Thank you doctor." The girls said as they bow to him.

"Gia is really luck to have sisters like you all, and she's be fine in no time, so no worries. And - you can go visit her, me and some nurses will come over to check on her again in a few hours."

The girls bow politely again before rushed into the room.

They walked in tiptoe once they realised the doctor's word, and their maknae's sleeping figure on the bed.

Gia had her eyes closed, head, arms, legs all part are wrapped in bandages.

It felt painful seeing her like this.

"Is okay ... Meong you'll be fine," the leader squeezed out a smile, staring deeply at her youngest sister.

"Where's Sana unnie?" Dahyun asked in sudden, realising something.

"Oh yeah, we'll go ask." The two oldest girls, Nayeon and Jeongyeon, with the second youngest, Tzuyu, the 3 went out of the door together.

"You're safe here Gia," Momo said softly after taking a seat at the other side of the bed from Jihyo, "Both you and Sana'll be fine."

One more chapter for this Sana super mini series!!

And - I felt in love for Hare Hare recently, im so addicted to it.