Stay By Your Side

Requested!!

Warning: This chapter contains self-harming and the mention (with action) of suicidal, please do not read this if it is triggering for you.

This is a really angst chapter, I went thought a lot of thoughts when I was writing this

If you ever want a chat, feel free to find me <3

Gia was exhausted.

But she will not and never want to admit it towards her older sisters.

And the girls also know, this maknae of theirs is not a kind of person will open up to other people.

They tried to help her, however the scar in her heart seems to be too strong and powerful.

She will completely shut everyone out from her inner world.

Gia knows she is very irony, but she don't know what to do.

She felt like an innocent child, keep getting attacked by others, and she couldn't find help.

I feel tired as well

I could have been stronger ...

I am old enough to take care these tiny stuff on my own

I'm sinking deeper and deeper ...

I can do this

Can't breath ....

I should be able save myself

I have to hold on

Or the girls will know

I can't let them worrying of me

They are just the same as me

How can I not do it while they can?

Such weak minded - should have train myself better

How could Gia you be so stupid?

Couldn't even handle your own emotions yourself

What's wrong with you?

What if the girls know

What if the fans know

What should I do? 

No one can save me now

It's too late

I went too far away

It's all my fault

Gia never had planned to be staying in her room right now, crying her eyes out unintentionally just to hope that her worries will disappear.

She had forgot how she end up there already, sitting next to her desk in the maknae's room, leaning against the wall.

She also had a blade knife in her right hand, she gripped it very hard as she felt pain in her hand as well.

But on her left arm, there are some very noticeable fresh cuts right there.

Gia exhale shaky, relieve over at the pain she's feeling.

But her tears continues to stream down from her eyes, she use her other arm to wipe the tears off, her vision got so blur.

And she didn't realised her sniffs are actually loud, the noise is enough to be noticed by Jeongyeon who just got passed by at the hallway outside.