Again?

Requests? I love to write them, and please please vote if you love my story!

This chapter contains possibly triggering content (car accident), feel free to skip if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

Gia rushing across the dorm as she's trying to take her bag pack to the front door from her room. Sliding down the stairs, she throw her bag to the doorway running towards the kitchen, almost bumped into Momo on the face.

"Coming though!" Gia said loudly as she dodge Momo, who's still confused, putting her snack into her mouth, "Meong? What's the rush - wait - why are you still here? I thought you're going out with the others this morning - ?"

But in the younger one's hurry, she didn't have time to answer her questions yet, she dash into the kitchen, she took her water bottle, and her breakfast out from the fridge.

"Gia! I'll put your jacket in your bag!" Dahyun's voice rang into the kitchen, the younger one replies, "Thanks Dubu!"

"Meong, here, you left your bow ties -" Jeongyeon said as she's ran into the kitchen, Gia turns to the side and brush her hair off her neck and the older girl helps to put the bow on, and Gia took her sandwich package out and took a bite.

Momo is just staring around at everything that's happening so fast around her, "Anyone can tell me what's going on?"

Jeongyeon answer in a very quick paced, "So Gia forgot to wake up this morning to go to school and now she's going to be late - okay Gia! You're done!"

As the two rush out of the kitchen and towards the doorway, Momo came behind follows, "Wait - then so, what can I help?"

Gia bends down as she's looking around. "Where are my socks? I'm sure I put them near by the door yesterday -"

"Ah Gia!" said Jeongyeon as she groans, "So you're the one who left those white socks yesterday! I thought it was Dahyun's!"

Dahyun turns to Jeongyeon as she stood up to her foot next to Gia's bag, "See unnie! I've told you! Those are not mine - !"

"Guys! Hello?" Gia saids loudly, catching back the girls attentions, and they realise the maknae is still in a hurry.

"Oh right - I'll go get the socks for you -" said Momo as she put down her snacks at the side and rush upstairs to the younger girl's room.

At that moment, Mina, who's still with sleepy eyes and her messy black hair came down from the stairs. She used her left arm to cover the bright lights as she said in her morning and a husky voice.

"Why is it so bright here ... and noisy ... unnie, Gia left her laptop on her desk this morning ... she need it today for school ..."

Mina said as she hand Gia's laptop to Jeongyeon, the older one pass it to Dahyun who's still not forgetting about the socks thing, she stares at Jeongyeon before putting the laptop into Gia's bag.

"Gia here - carry your bag, quickly, and lets wait for Momo - the car is outside already -"

Mina paused confusingly as she rubbed her eyes before squinting her eyes towards Gia, the older one looks at her up and down.

"Wait ... is this Gia? What ... what are you doing here now? I thought you have school today?"

Gia said in a a loud mumble, since she's still eating her breakfast in her hand.  "Yes Mina, I'm Gia, I'm late for school today. And, good morning to you -"

"Here! Catch!" a voice suddenly said from at the top of the staircase, it's Momo, and before any of them realised, the pair of socks came flying across the sky and landed right on top of Mina's face as she turns around.