Stay With Me

Hello all! Would you mind following me on my new instagram account?

I want to have more communication with all of you and hope to be more closer, so that's why I started

And I also hope that I'll find some Once friends as well!

Please support me if you can! But thanks for being here as well

Long chapter ~

Gia had to admit, she's feeling drained for the past month.

And with having a come back after a year with With YOU-th, it is very stressful.

Not yet counting the concerts they have been held around the world for the year, it could be very tired.

Being an idol is enough pressure to the girl, but as one of the main producers Twice's, or even JYPE.

Well, it only makes it worst.

Gia actually was one of the main writers of all the 6 songs of this album.

Even the professionals prised about Gia's talent in producing music, she is sometimes still not confident over at her creation.

However, they still manage to convince her to write in every single song in this album.

When there's praises, there's got to be pain behind as well.

After she submitted the ideas and her work, the maknae worries a lot about if the songs are good enough for the group.

She doesn't want to ruin Twice's imagine.

This is not just only about her own solo album, it's about her whole group.

Not saying it in a self centered way, but Twice's 13th mini album depends on her.

So it had been pretty rough for Gia, with all the stress and daily things she need to do for work, not yet counting the lack of sleep she's getting.

And it didn't surprise the members when they saw how tired their maknae look under her make up.