Obsession - p.2

hihi, just want to say, this book has been a year already! (Nov 17) Thank you for all the readers that stayed with me along the way <3 It is reaching towards 30k, have 1k of votes and comments! Thank you so much!!

Now let's continue this

"What do you mean by NOT wanting us to know??" Jihyo's loud voice rings through the small car, but the girls are too worried to even bother to cover their ears.

The 7 girls ran back towards the car once they got Mina's emergancy phone call, after the two girls explain to the others, some are in the edge of tears, some looks like they are going to kill someone with their eyes.

And now they are all rushing their way back towards the dorm to find the youngest one, and Jihyo is on the phone call with a few staffs.

"You know how much danger she could be!? We may will have lost her!? If you don't want to freak Gia out at least tell us!! We can protect her!"

Jihyo is almost screaming in the car.

"Jihyo Unnie, I know you are mad but please be careful when you drive," Chaeyoung said softly, freaking out when she notice their speed as she and the others look outside the windows.

"Okay, Chaeng," The leader answer with the calmest voice she could ever made at that moment.

But then she turns back towards the phone quickly.

"- you guys will take care of it? What are you all thinking to decide on not telling us -! UGH, I don't understand, we are almost there, please please please tell me when you got any more information with the police." Sana seated at Jihyo's side helped to end the call after a conformed nod from the slight younger one.

"Gia - she will be fine, right?" Tzuyu ask in worriedness, she still haven't come down from listening all the sudden information.

Dahyun sigh to herself and Tzuyu in comfort, she grab Tzuyu's hand and give it a soft squeeze, "She will, don't worry Chewy."

Jeongyeon held out a weak laugh, "I know Jihyo is going to call the staffs, I could almost hear her yells in my head."

The few girls nod in agreement.

"I bet the staffs are going to be deaf temporary after the call," Nayeon said.

Although they seems to be joking like they always did, Tzuyu could feel the atmosphere is much more tenser. They are just trying to cheer each other and themselves up.

Dahyun took out her phone when she heard a ding notification from her phone, "It's Sana, she said that Jihyo just finished the call, and the company actually knows it long time ago."

Although Dahyun is seating behind Nayeon and Jeongyeon, she could feel that the two oldest ones are rolling their eyes, or not, they have to be rolling them internally.

"And they hide it from us to not let us worried, they didn't know it will take this hard to find - that guy. But for the past few months the company got securities hiding around Gia for protection, but it's just he never really get close to her, he just keep his eyes on her."

Jeongyeon sigh loudly, the oldest as her to focus on the road or she will lose Jihyo's car.

"He must have lost his brain," Tzuyu said blankly.

When the girls arrived at the dorm, they run like their live depends on it, which thinking about it it kind of does.

Nayeon bang on the door, the girls behind started to yell Gia's name as well, which Jeongyeon and Jihyo are both taking their keys out.