GiHyun

A sequence to Piano (Da). 

A chapter with mostly cute interactions between Gia and Twice

"I think it's pretty good this time, right?" Dahyun the older girl saids as she got up from her seat in front of the piano and walked towards the camera.

When Gia carefully place her cello and the bow down before walking towards Dahyun and give her a big hug, "I think we did really good."

The two grins happily when they heard their managers commented they did very well.

After the girls and the director saw the monitoring together, they are confirmed they finished their work.

"I can't wait to lie on the sofa once I got back home." Gia said sleepy as she seated at the backseats of the car, with the older girl next to her.

"Yeah, and I will be the first one rushing towards the bathroom to have a a long and relaxing bath. " she answers back with a yawn and she place her head onto the younger one's shoulders.

Before Gia could fall asleep, they arrived back at the dorm already.

The two walked in, as when Dahyun is clinging onto Gia's arm and with her eyes half close, ready to be asleep anything soon.

"We're back!" Gia yelled loudly, and that is the first thing she did entering the house.

All girl's attention are been caught by the two that just walked through the door.

"Hyun! Meng! You're back!" Chaeyoung said loudly as she's still snuggling with Mina on the couch.

"Wait you two are back already?" Nayeon said at the side, with her pyjamas on already and her hair are still soaked, the oldest girl apparently just came out from a shower.

"Oh yeah, now it's only - 10p.m." Mina said as she look towards the clock, smiling as she said, "I thought the schedule saids GiHyun is finishing at 11."

"Mina-ah," Gia said as she rush towards the sofa and straddling over Mina's lap while hugging her waist, "You don't want us to come back yet?"

Mina saw the innocent face on the maknae's face, she only thought that she's cute.

"So pretty and adorable Gia-ya!!" Chaeyoung at the side can't help but to squeak. She came over to pinch the younger's face after helping Dahyun to took her bag and put it on the sofa.

But Chaeyoung whispered in Gia's ears softly, not wanting the older girl under heard them, "Don't sit too long, Mina's still mine."

And Chaeyoung winked at the taller girl before turning away and walked up the stairs.

Gia have a moment not knowing if she's joking or not.

"What did Chae said?" ask Mina, letting the maknae to hug her more tightly as she buried her face at her neck.

"Nothing special," Gia answer calmly, adding a smirk behind. "But you're mine now Minari."

Momo walked out the kitchen and saw the two younger girls are curl up on the sofa. "Huh? Meong, you're back already? Where's Dahyun?"

Sana answers as she walked down the stairs with pyjamas on as well like the older girl, "Dahyun just headed to the shower."

"Ah alright," Momo said with her plate of food as she jumped onto the sofa at Mina and Gia's side and sit next to them, while Sana follows and seated at the two's other side.

Momo quickly notice the 3 girls next to her are staring at her plate, with Gia is licking her lips softly. "Anyone ... want fried chickens?"