Piano (Da)

A cute chapter here (^v^)

"Hello everyone!" Gia said loudly towards the camera as she waves at it.

"Have all of you ate dinner yet? Once, we've missed you." The maknae suddenly said from nowhere, Dahyun immediately burst out of a smile as she tries to control it.

The younger one leans forward and to peak at the older girl's reactions, "Dahyun, are you laughing at me?"

"No," Dahyun simply answer, but it doesn't sound convenient herself, "Fine I am, but it's just because you are too cute,"

She said as she hugs her from the side, and the angle just let Dahyun place her head resting on her shoulder, and Dahyun turns her head and place a few kisses.

"Da! It tickles actually," Gia said as she giggles, but still staring at the screen where the live is going.

These two are so cute!!

Way too cute for us to handle!

GIHYUN!!!!!!

You two dating? (Cheeky smiling)

Gia giggles as she saw the comment, when she turns her head to the older one, "Fans ask if we're dating."

The two eyes met before stares back at the camera together.

"Oh my, how do you guys notice?" Dahyun gasp dramatically, "I thought we hide it pretty good."

"I guess it's still obvious then, we're not going to hide it now."

Gia kissed the older girl's cheek softly and playfully, and quickly the two burst into laughter.

Both regain their looks back at the comments, many fans are sending out laughing emojis and some starting back to ask questions.

The comments are all flooding in, the girls could barely catch up onto it.

"There's a couple of fans want to know what we're doing and where are we." Gia said as she read a comment.

"It's a secret, right?" said Dahyun, but she's not really confirmed herself when she turns away from the camera to ask the managers, but turns back when she realised they just left the room for a moment.

Gia thought about it for a second before answer, "Maybe it is." the younger girl saids as she glance at Dahyun before saying towards the fans again, "Me and Dahyun are here at JYPE Building today. Together we'll shoot a -"

"No no! Meong!" Dahyun giggles as she covered Gia's mouth with her hand, when both lean back against the sofa and laughing out loud. the younger one softly pushes her hand away from her mouth when they seated back straight and got closer to the camera.

"No spoilers yet okay Gia? We're not sure if we can say it yet."

But the youngest girl didn't even put the older one's words in mind.

She said as her voice grows louder as she speaks, "As I was saying, we're in the building shooting the -"

"Gia!! Ahh No!" Dahyun almost yelled as she wrapped an arm around Gia's shoulders and pulled her towards her, while the other hand covered her mouth. So the younger girl ends up is bending down slightly while in Dahyun's embrace.

"Mmmmmm!!! Mm, Ddda. Mm - huh!!" Nobody could hear what Gia is saying when Dahyun's hand have covered the younger's mouth, completely muffled everything she said.

When the managers walked back into the room, what they first came in mind are literally two Twice girls fighting on the sofa like 3 years old kids.

With Dahyun are covering Gia's mouth and the younger one under are trying so hard to escape from the older one, from Gia she's struggling to escape, the girl end up lying on the sofa but the two keep moving.