Again - p.2

Requested!

Warning: Hard scolding and angers from NaJeongJi

I think I unintentionally make this so serious (and making 3mix scary) but this has a good happy ending so don't worry. 

Sorry again for the bad writings (I seriously forgot to publish this 3 days in a row) Sorry ~

Gia woke up in the hospital room, she squint her eyes softly at first to adapt to the bright lights, before noticing a person is standing next to her.

"Hi Ms Han, I am Mr Kim, your doctor." He said as he are working on with the devices next to her bed, some doctor stuff that the girl doesn't understand.

"What happened?" Gia groan, before trying to lay back down comfortably on the bed.

"You - you remember right?" The doctor asked once again, worrying that she had amnesia after the accident.

The girl shook her head slowly.

"Well you remember that you are in the car and there's a crash?"

"Oh yeah I think, but I don't really know how did it actually happened, since I fainted immediate after."

"Ah okay, I understand." The doctor mentally inside let out a comforting sigh, before whispering to himself, "At least she didn't have amnesia, good."

But in Gia's face Mr Kim think that she only heard the last part. "Em I mean ... good as in for, you didn't slipped into coma."

Gia lower her raised eyebrow and nodded softly.

"I guessed I could call your sisters - sisters right? to come in, they are waiting outside. Please Ms Han, don't be walking or moving around much or you'll feel pain in your head."

Once the doctor is out of sight, Gia looked around the room and spotted a cup of water at the father side of the table.

The girl opened up her covers and let her feet down to the floor.

But as her feet landed, there's a spin in her head that makes her felt dizzy, just like the feeling when she woke up a while ago.

When Gia touched her head, she felt the bandages thats been wrapped around her head, she must have hit her head hard.

At the moment, the door swinged open and walked in a few girls.

"Gia! We are so worried about you -"

They gasped loudly and kind of dramatically for Gia.

"Why are you out of bed?! The doctor just said you couldn't walk alone!" Dahyun said as she's the first one to rush towards the maknae, she place her hand on her waist and lead the way back to the bed.

"I'm just getting some water Dubu." Gia said calmly, when Mina, Dahyun, and Tzuyu are panicking.

"You should tell us then, the doctor just told that to us." Mina saids, eyebrows clinging together in worriedness.

Once the youngest girl rested against the bed, she ask the other girls, "Where are the others?"

"Emm ..." Tzuyu said, "You might don't want to know, but they are outside."

"What? Why?" Gia ask confusingly, still absolute bewildered at the situation.

"Well, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo and kind of angry right now. While the others are trying to - you know, cool then down." Mina said, as calm as she could get.

From the puzzled look on the maknae's face and the fact that she tit her head to the side, she's still not catching up.

Dahyun said after a sigh, "Meong, they are mad at you."