Fan Meeting

(Sorry about Mina is not here in this picture, I couldn't find another good one) 

Some fun and interesting moments of Fan Meeting with Once!

It's one of Twice's fan meetings today again, as the members are all interacting with each other and having fun, the fans below are watching them as well.

As Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu the three are sitting and playing around and they answer questions from the fans, the other older girls are discussing something secretly.

Nayeon and Sana, two are staring at Gia at the side, who's playing stuff toys with Momo cheerfully.

The fans notice the two girls are at the side looking and smiling at the maknae, and the next moment is the two crowded around Gia, peeking over her shoulders, hug her on her waist, trying not to let her move around much.

Momo realised what are the two doing, and she joined along.

Gia's getting annoyed, but they are the older ones. Besides, they are having fun.

The girls just really enjoys teasing the youngest one.

Gia looks over to Mina at the side, although it's not a help-me-get-out-of-this look, Mina understands her, but she follows the other unnies and continuing to tease her.

"Meow-ah, I just realised you're so - cute today," said Sana pinching Gia's cheeks softly, the younger one just avoid eye contact.

"Chae - help," said Gia softly as she turns to the shorter girl, but she just react by laughing loudly at her.

The fans below the stage all watching the girls interactions with each other, it's just so fun to watch.

Gia soon realise no one's going to recuse her any sooner.

"Gia - you smell so good today," said Momo, not meaning it but she said it with the microphone just next to her mouth, and her nose is in Gia's soft long hair as the older one hold it in her hand.

"Meong Meong ~" Nayeon said loudly, as she hugs the youngest one from the side, then kiss her neck.

"Nayeon - that tickles - ahhh hahah!" Before Gia can finish her sentence, all the girls around her starts to tick her together, making her burst out of laughter.

And even the three girls at the side stop their conversation.

Jeongyeon and Dahyun just laugh and tell the fans that this is their usual.

"Haha, it's like that, as usual," said Dahyun as she giggles, holding the mic to her lips as she and the older girl look towards the other crowd on the stage with a huge grin, "And at this time, Tzuyu will be the only one -"

"Unnie - ah!" said Tzuyu at once she turns her head to Gia, and saw the girls all around the maknae and keep tickling her. The tallest one is always the first one to rush over and help.

Tzuyu quickly goes over, somehow pass over all the older ones and hugs Gia from the front tightly.

"Tzu - so you want to join Gia?" Nayeon said teasingly to Tzuyu as all the older girls starts to walk away towards other places around the stage for some more other fun.

Gia's still in the taller one's hug with her head on her shoulder. Tzuyu send some playful but deadly glares, that Nayeon runs away quickly behind Jihyo, and playfully hide behind the leader, which she just roll her eyes at them.

Jihyo just shake her head softly and sigh, "You guys always bully the maknae ..."

"We bully her?" said Sana with a dramatic gasp when she hugged Jihyo, "She just doesn't take revenge ..."