Help - p.2

I feel like these two chapters I've wrote doesn't make much sense, I apologies for that, I will try to make some better changes soon.

Gia's hands have been tied up to her back, her legs been tied to the legs of the chairs as well.

"Meng!" the girls yelled and all of them rush towards her, some help her untied all the ropes, and they hugged her tightly.

"Meng, we'll not let you go that far again," said Jeongyeon, hugging the unconscious girl hard, and Sana in a crying tone, "We're so sorry, we shouldn't have you let go that far ... we're too late ... sorry ... Meow ..."

The members started to can't control their tears, and they are started to steam down from their face.

The next moment after Mina untie the ropes on Gia's legs, she realised there are marks left, the skin a bit above her ankle have been red, having the marks of the ropes on. As Mina listening to all the cries from the girls, the sadness are been heard in their voices.

"Mina unnie - " said Tzuyu as she's walking from the back of Gia to in front to look at Mina, who's still kneeing down in front of Gia. "Unnie are you alright - ?"

Quickly Tzuyu realised the older girl is crying silently as well, and she knees down next and rub Mina's shoulder softly as she comfort her.

After, Gia have been sent to the hospital immediately when the managers came, they comfort the girls as well, but the managers are also hurt and sad as well, seeing the maknae girl is suffering. But right now they are doing their best to comfort those 9 girls first.

The managers, the girls, and some of the guards, also JYP himself later, they are all waiting outside of the hospital bed room for the doctor to do check up with Gia.

They are all jointed up from their seat in the hallway of the hospital when the doctor came out from the room.

"Doctor, how's the patient's situation?" ask JYP, the first to ask the doctor.

The doctor answers after looking at the documents in his hand again, "This patient in here - she have been inhaling some small amount of chloroform as we can see, have been knocked out to become unconscious for a bit more than an hour."

"So she have waken up now?" ask Momo quickly, jumping out between the others girls.

The doctor answers with a smile, "Yes she have just waken up - " Everyone cheered happily.

"But - with the chloroform's effects, after she woke up she will have a recovery time of around 30 minutes, that she will have some shivering, the feeling of severe nausea. And even after, will have severe headache that will last for a while. We will let Gia to leave the hospital after she have less nausea, but she will have to take a few days to rest for the headache to be fully recover."

"Okay, we understand Doctor," said Jihyo, she looks at the hospital bedroom door again after the tenth time for the past few minutes, "Can we visit her?"

"Yes of course, make sure you take a good care of her." the doctor saids before walking away.

All of them bows slightly before rushing to the door as quickly as they can.

"Gia!"

The girl turn her head towards the way of the door, grin as she saw all of them running in the room.

They saw their maknae, sitting on the hospital bed, although she looks tired, sick and exhausted on her face, she still managed to give out a grin on her face.

"Meng! Are you alright?" Said Nayeon, the first one to wrap her arms around the girl. "I'm so sorry,"

"Nayeon, don't. I'm completely fine, see? I'm right here!" Said Gia brightly, giving a cheerful smile. But she saw the girls and some of the managers their eyes are red and puffy.