Tdoong's Baby

Requested!

This is going to be quite a long chapter comparing to my other ones-

Gia is Twice's baby, and forever will be. Although the older girls loves to prank and tease her, which the maknae always becomes the victim and the target of the girls. She still knows that they all love her so much and nothing will change anytime sooner.

As the youngest one is tiding up her desk in their dorm at her room, she's so focusing on the work in front of her she didn't notice a girl slipped into the room behind her.

"Meong-ah~" Gia bounce intuitive for a second before realising it's Momo behind her, the older girl already wrapped her arms around Gia's waist, and she rested her chin on the younger's right shoulder.

Gia ignores Momo and continue with her work, Momo starts to chat with her.

"Meong I was finding you, you know?" The older girl said in a cutier way as she stares into Gia's eyes, she doesn't know if she is on purpose or not, but she continues on what she is originally doing.

Said Gia, send a warm smile towards Momo, "I don't know before, but I do now." and the older one give back the grin.

As Gia continues to do her stuff around in the room, Momo is still sticking to her back, hugging her tightly.

"Mo you alright?" Gia said with a giggle, while Momo behinds nod her head.

"You are waiting for me to come out of the room and spend time with you and the older girls right?" The younger one saids, and Momo face brighten, that's exactly what she's thinking.

"Yeah, we all have a break together for the day, only having an event at evening, so we have to use this time wisely and spend it together!"

"Sure then, lets go to the living room." Gia place her stuff down at the side, then walked towards the door, the two head out.

Although Gia is used to having an older girl sticking around her at the dorm, it's still hard to walk down the stairs, but they eventually did after taking them longer than walking normally.

Nayeon at the side put her eyes on the two and came quickly behind Momo and hugged both of them.

Jihyo got passed by them at the hallway, it seems like she's heading from the kitchen towards the living room.

The first think Jihyo did is stares at them while smiles, she mutters as she said jokingly, "What's wrong with the three of you?"

"I want to know as well." Gia shrugged your shoulders before answering back.

Jihyo peeked at the two behind the taller girl, and spot Nayeon and Momo both secretly smiles, and Jihyo grins grow wider.

Suddenly a loud voice rang though the dorm, "Girls! Pizza is here!"

The 4 girls met their eyes, before starts to fight their way playfully towards the living room.

"Race you to Jeong -  - !" Gia's the first one to yell and run through the hallway, but Momo behind her grab the corner of her jacket before pulling her. Making Gia to fall into her embrace.

Momo ruffles the younger's hair, said cheeky "No no, you're not going first -"

"Well - then we'll go first," Nayeon and Jihyo stared at the two, knowing another game is starting between the two, and they make their way to the dinning room.

"See! Now Na and Ji head before us!" "It's alright, but if I'm not going yet you're not going."

"Ai ya! Momo-ya!!"