Obsession - p.3

Starting at the end of this chapter will be REALLY angsty and really disgusting as I was reading it sorry about that

"We are here," Jihyo said with a exhale, looking at all the people at the entrance of the airport before they get down the car, they all glance over towards their maknae, instantly got worried about her.

The day had been tired for all of them, working constantly for the past few weeks, and through the stalker's threat over at their baby they couldn't take a good rest as well.

There are a lot of fans, paparazzi, reporters, and just people at the airport. It's crowded. So much more crowded than their usual days at the airport.

"Whoa - " Sana couldn't help but to take a step back when they are going inside the airport building, the second the door was open, screams and cheers got even more louder.

"Hold on to each other," Jeongyeon said, but her eyes sticks onto the youngest one, who's holding Tzuyu's hand at the back, with her hoodie's hood are on the top of her head, a cap under it, and also a mask, it still couldn't hide the fear they saw in her.

"Don't worry, we will be good," Nayeon pad her shoulders, "There are a lot of securities."

They have to comfort her, the girls all know that more than half of the reporters are coming for her.

Tzuyu hold onto the girl's hand a little tighter, Mina and Chaeyoung in front of them gave her a warm smile as she looks up.

Then they entered the airport.

Fans all know about the news, big one, and so does the world, making different reporters trying to interview her with all the different languages.

But Gia still picking up onto herself, she lowers her head, doesn't even dare to hold a hand up to wave, she doesn't want to have any accidents happen.

The paparazzi are going towards Gia like crazy, keep asking her questions despite of having a huge security wall between them.

"Gia - how is your feeling about your stalker?" "Can you say something please?" "Why doesn't JYPE disclaim or say anything?"

It is overwhelming.

Tzuyu cling her eyebrows as she looked back at the slightly younger one, she's holding onto her hand so tightly, although she couldn't see her face clearly, but Tzuyu knows the kid must be shaken up.

And she kind of understands this feeling, she quicken her steps as well as the older girls in front of them, hoping to reach the gate as quickly as possible.

However, they know they have more securities than usual.

They successfully stopped the paparazzi - but it doesn't mean they stop the fans.

Or should say - toxic fans.

Like the -

As the fans squeeze the girls even more when they got more inner into the building, they could feel their privacy were invaded too much. But they have to continue.

Gia felt like her legs are pulling her back, no matter how hard Tzuyu tries to pull her, she just felt anxious and overwhelming.

Before the girls in front could turn back and check on the youngest one, the securities needs them to move forward immediate, or they will be bombed by more people.

It is a mess.

There are a lot of securities, still they are not enough.

When the girls got to a save place, all are breathing heavily, taking deep breaths to recover from the overwhelming of too much people.

"Oh my ... that was a lot of people ..." Dahyun said, placing down her bag at the chair at the side, and pops down on it.

"Yeah," Jihyo answer, with a smile to say they got it through, "Let's count - NaJeongMo SaJiMi DaChaeTzuGi ..."

Eh?

"Gia?" Jeongyeon ask loudly.

They all took towards the end of the line.

Tzuyu is the last one instead of Gia.

Mina say shakily, "Did we just ... lose her ..."

"No no no," Jihyo said, instantly dash towards the managers side, asking her panicking if the maknae is with her.

Then the whole waiting room is in panic.

Some managers do their calls, others try to talk to the staffs at the airport, telling them to check the cctv, or even lock the exits of the airport.

The managers order the girls no to go anywhere, stay there and stick together, "We can risk losing one of you again."

The 9 of them could only wait.

"Are we seriously waiting now?" Dahyun said frustratedly.

"Well, you want to lose one of us again?" Momo said in panic, only thinking about Gia's face makes her want to faint knowing she might be not save.

"We are doomed we are doomed we are so doomed -" Sana said between sobs, tears are rolling down softly from her face.

Gia have no idea how she got there, laying down there on the bed, her whole body being all tired and eyes are exhausted.

She looks around the room, it seems to be that she's in some kind of a hotel room, and she's alone.

After a few minutes of clearing her head with everything, she finally got something back in her mind.

She and her members are at the airport, where there's a lot of people squeezing around them.

The last thing she remembered was getting pulled from behind at the waist band of her shorts, then she went unconscious.

"Oh, you are up, love," a male's voice said, he walked next to Gia's side on the bed, he leaned down and stared at her.

"You - you -" Gia's face turned even more pale, she know that face, no matter how much she doesn't want to know, she still needs to in order to stay alert.

It's that guy, her stalker.

Before Gia have any words escape between her lips, the man turn towards the end of the bed, flip open her blanket.

At least she's still fully dressed, the girl think to herself.

He kneed down and starts to take care of her injured knees, with scratches which she got from the airport when she falls down.

"It is almost night time already since Twice are at the airport this morning, you have been unconscious for half of the day." He answers unusually calming.

Gia stayed silent, until when he took a glance over at her, "Want to know how you got knocked out?" He point a finger proudly at himself.

The youngest one will roll her eyes at him usually if she can, but not in this situation when she know she's helpless now.

"Why are you doing this?" Gia ask questionably, but still in a weaker and soft voice, "Others will get worry, the members, fans, Onces -"

"I didn't do anything wrong to you!" He disclaimed, scaring Gia from her place, "I can take care of you really well, much better than anyone can! Can't you see all the presents I give you? I can take good care of you."

Gia only could cling her eyebrows, she have no idea what emotion she should be feeling now; scared? Worry about his mental health? Her own safely? What will the girls think?

"I want to stay with you."

OMG I GOT YOU I AM STREAMING IT FOR SURE

I was crying when I was watching the premiere (T-T) It was tooooo good

Please stream and help them <3 As Onces we know that they deserves so much more - love these precious girls