Your Time to Shine [Preview Edit.]

Requested!

All of the information are in a part of my creation, anything that seem to be doesn't make sense in the real world, don't believe it because it is from my imagination

I did a lot of research about the World Cup as well! Hope you'll understand what I am trying to say, enjoy!

The last place the Twice's Unnies wants their maknae to be at 2 a.m in the middle of the night - is work.

All 9 members are all gathered around in the living room, silence will take over completely if it wasn't for the random drama they found hours ago is playing endlessly on the tv.

Since there are a lot of girls in the room, it doesn't take long to hear another person's yawn after one, so it sounds like it never stopped.

"Where is this girl?" Momo ask with an Ugh sound out of tiredness.

"Probably still in the practice room, or her recording studio," Nayeon answered, her head is already leaning on Jeongyeon's shoulder, falling down in every few minutes.

"I feel like I'm dying," Chaeyoung mumbled under her breath, Mina smiled softly over at the cub, she lightly hold the younger girl's head and let her rest against her lap, padding her to sleep.

"We will wait for her," Tzuyu convinced, "We promised her."

There are minutes of comfortable silence, when they all went into thoughts about their lovely maknae.

Dahyun begins, "It must be cool, to be singing at opening ceremony for the biggest World Cup in the world."

All the girls nod in agreements.

"But it must be really hard," Sana pouts softly, clinging onto Tzuyu's arm, "Imagine the pressure the baby Kitten has on her shoulders now."

Jeongyeon sigh, "This is the fourth time this week she's not yet at home at 12."

"There must be a lot to practice, hum?" Jihyo added, smiling bitterly.

"Gia, you sure you want to stay for a little more?" The two choreographers for this special event ask before they leave the practice room.

"Yeah, just want to get a bit more on the steps and to know more of the feeling of preforming it." Gia said with a weak smile, still breathing a bit heavier than usual dued to the intense practice just 5 minutes ago.

But from the exhaustion the main 80 backup dancers felt for the past 7 hours stuck in this huge practice room, in a few minutes they all manage to ran away from this place once they are allowed to.

"Don't stress yourself too much, alright?" The female choreographer smiled and said, "Remember to take a lot of rest tonight and in the morning, you got to recharge before the final practice in the evening."

Gia nod in understanding, before saying good byes to the two teachers as they left.

Then she quickly turns back to the mirror in front of her.

And expectedly, this girl had lost track of time of how long she have been staying in this room, practicing non-stop on the same song, repeating, repeating, and repeating.

But she didn't stop until she felt her tongue is dried enough to be very uncomfortable as she's being a bit dehydrated, or it's her blonde untied hair sticking onto her forehead that forces her to allow herself to take a 5 minute break.

Gia took a seat on the cold floor, before grabbing her big water bottle at the side to take a few huge gulps.

She picks up her phone for the first time in the past few hours when she heart it buzz on the sofa.

It's from Jihyo.

Gia's lips instantly curl into a grateful smile as she answers it.

"Hey Meong ~!"

The girl could heard the excitement in Jihyo's voice in seconds, and not only that, it seems like the leader have the phone in speaker mode, voices of the 8 remaining members could also be heard at the background.

"We miss youuuuuu"

Sana's voice said loudly, which Gia's shoulder relax instantly from hearing those kind words from the older one.

"I miss you all too," Gia said, voice is breaking slightly.

Although the girls couldn't see her face, but they could still feel it from only hearing the maknae's voice.

"Well," Momo ask warmly, "When is our love coming back home?"

"Not sure, want to get a few more moves perfectly before coming back," She said, "I'm sorry."

"Don't kiddo," Jeongyeon respond, "We should be the one to feel sorry for you."

"Please don't stress yourself out babe," Mina grins, "Come back home, you can do that tomorrow, you must be exhausted."

There is about a few seconds of silence from both sides, one was thinking deeply, while the other side is trying to convince her.

"Alright then, I'll be back soon," The maknae smiled weakly, "And please don't wait for me next time, it's too late."

Haha a chapter and we are not even in the main topic yet, the next one will have more!