She'll Be Okay (Sa)

A sad and possibly triggering chapter here, you could skip it if you feel uncomfortable about it

"Where are those two?" Jeongyeon asked intently, as her eyes keep looking around the venue, just hoping to saw the last two members who's still not at their seats.

It's the evening now already as Twice members, as well as many other artists, gathered around together for this Korea Music Award Show.

The music show are almost starting soon, as more and more artists went into the venue to take their seats. The managers also promised the 8 girls that Sana and Gia are going to be here soon.

"What's taking their photo shoot so long?" Chaeyoung asked as well, although she knows that no one got an answer yet. All the members around keep staring and looking through the crowd of artists and staffs, just to hope to see those two familiar faces of them.

As a few familiar faces went pass in front of them, slightly blocking their view from the stage, the girls quickly figured it out on who they are.

"Oh hi girls!" Blackpink's Jennie squeaks excitedly as she met the girls, felt even more happier when she knows their seats are only a few lines apart from Twice.

"Where's Gia? - and Sana?" Jisoo ask curiously, counted that only 8 girls are sitting together while there are some spaces at the side is empty.

"We want to know as well," Jihyo said softly, giving out a comforting smile. Even with the lack of lights around, the four girls could still see the worried look in the leader's eyes.

"Sana and Gia will be fine, don't worry too much." Rose said as both she and Lisa give a warming smile, before following the older members and sat down.

"I really hope they are okay," Momo said softly, holding Tzuyu's hand as she caress her skin gently, but Momo's mind is already panicking for the two younger ones.

"I wish that as well, but I just have a bad feeling ..."

"Don't say that Chewy," Mina at the other side of Tzuyu comment softly, "You don't know about that yet."

Nayeon at the side also joined in the conversation, "I think we're not the only ones are worrying, Onces that are watching us probably are also wondering about the two, and when we panic - they'll panic more."

Dahyun recommended her sisters as she said, "Lets just put our focus on the show first."

"Please, Mr Kim could you drive a little faster?" Sana said worriedly towards the driver in front, she stealing a glance at her phone screen, they knows now they are very late for the music show already. When the two didn't even change to their outfits yet or even to put their make up on.

"The managers and the girls must be so worried now, we actually did forgot to tell them the photoshoot went over time." Gia said at the side of Sana, the two both reach into their messages in their phones and start texting their managers.

"About how long we'll be there?" Gia asked the driver, which he answers after checking the map, "around 27 minutes, the location is a bit far, and there will be some more traffic lights there after we get pass this bridge -"

The girls behind stared into each other's eyes. Oh no, 27 minutes.

The driver Mr Kim apparently also understands the girls worries, but he also comforts them with a grin, "It's alright, I'm sure the managers they'll know, and I'll drive to make sure we head there as fast as I can and make sure you two are safe."

"Thanks - "

The car the 3 are in are getting pass a bridge now, Gia peaks out at the window, she couldn't even get a car in her view, there are rarely have any cars around. Probably is due to weird and non-stable weather of the day.