Worry Sick (Na)

A pretty long chapter, enjoy!

I've thought of this chapter for a while now, and I'm happy that I finally able to publish this, I hope you will like it!

"Good night Meong ~" said Chaeyoung as she climbed onto her own bed. The other two girls under the bunk beds already fallen asleep a while, and the other two believe Twice's dorm are basically in silence now, they all have been worn out because of the tight schedule for the past few days, and the 10 must have been exhausted.

"Don't sleep too late okay?" Chaeyoung lastly told the maknae before drifting off to sleep herself, after reminding the youngest one once again.

Gia nodded her head before walking out towards to the door. After she close the lights on her desk, opening the door softly, suddenly there are unusual noises appears right outside.

In the hallway, Gia could hear it from the gap of the bedroom door, there is someone trying to leaving and heading out quickly, she could even hear the sound of keys chattering.

But who will be leaving the house in the 9 of her older sisters? During this hour at - 3 a.m?

Gia looked back once again to check if the rest of the 3 girls in the maknae room if they are really asleep, and they are all sleeping soundly already, included the baby tiger who's still awake less than 5 minutes ago.

The moment when Gia heard the footsteps head towards downstairs, she followed behind immediately.

Gia took her hiding spot behind the wall between the kitchen, and peaked out her eyes to stare at the mysterious person.

With the refection of the moonlight, Gia could see the clothes of that person, with a bucket hat, sweaters, white shorts. The maknae remembers who wears the exact same clothes out this morning, Twice's maknae - the fake one.

Nayeon wear her sneakers softly, and she carefully tries to make as less sounds as possible before she sneaks out of the house.

Gia without any further delay, she ran back to her room, and grab her clothes that she spotted the first and change it into them, the next moment she remembers she's already outside the house and continue on following the steps on the oldest member.

Nayeon is already on the streets, walking causally, she never thought of the maknae have already followed her for the past minutes, before she arrived at the bus stop, in Gia's confusion.

She wanted to follow along and went on the bus together, but it will be very very suspicious, so she followed behind with a taxi.

Unfortunately for the baby maknae, rain starts to pour from the sky the moment when she left the car following Nayeon.

While she's worrying about Nayeon if she has an umbrella, the older one already took out one from her bag.

Gia sigh to herself, at least the older girl has one. And Gia contiune to use her arm and place it on top of her forehead, covering a bit of the rain from blocking her visions.

The maknae keeps quietly follow Nayeon's steps from behind, and slowly she realised where are they are actually heading.

"Wait, this is the way towards -"

JYPE Building.

Gia froze and stared at the tall building in front of her eyes, had a moment forgot that she's still in the rain. What's Nayeon doing in the middle of the night in JYPE building?

After the maknae spotted the oldest member walked in, she quickly follows behind.

Until when Nayeon reached into a place when Gia couldn't be more familiar - Twice's usual practice room. And Nayeon seems like to be setting up to practice herself, and so she decided to head towards the bathroom and clean up herself a bit.