'Got The Thrill'

This chapter might not making much sense, but I don't know how does the actual thing works, I am sorry about that, tell me if I got any major mistakes, and I will try to fix them

READY TO BE album is finally out.

Set Me Free having a great success, not only to fans, but Twice's members and also the staffs personally loved this whole album as well.

"All the b-sides sounded so good!" Chaeyoung said, as the 10 girls and their fellow managers sitting in a JYPE meeting room, with their CEO JYP himself.

"You've said this for the - I don't know - the 68th time since this album is out?" Jeongyeon playfully roll her eyes as she said, obviously got sick of it.

Dahyun lie back into her seat as she said, "I especially loved Blame It On Me and Crazy Stupid Love -"

" - because you wrote the lyrics for it, we all know Dubu." All girls said in unison, got annoyed by her but the same time found Dahyun cute.

"And Meong ~" Sana turns towards the maknae, who's always quiet in these kind of conversations, "You wrote a lot of the songs for this album ~"

"Oooooo"

"Yeah! Set Me Free she have helped - and the english version for it."

"And Got The Thrill -"

"Don't forget Wallflower!! It's way too good, Once are extremely crazy on this one."

"Do you want to break your own record again Gia? In the last one B1&2 you nearly wrote the whole album."

"Ooooo - maybe next time she will!"

Tzuyu giggles along with Gia at her side, the two knows their older sisters are starting the praising and teasings again, and they know the 8 of them are not letting the maknae go any sooner.

"Okay okay girls," JYP finally was able to stop the girls from teasing and praising their maknae, even the managers don't even bother to stop them, "Well, I think the meeting is until here now - although we have finished a while ago - but I enjoy you guys playing around with each other." he said it with a smile.

"You girls are having any schedule next?" he asked them.

One of the managers reply, "They are heading to dinner next, and they'll go back to the dorm."

"Okay okay then, may I ask Gia and her manager to stay for a moment? I have a word to her."

The managers nodded, before heading out of the room.

"Good bye, JYP-nim!"

"Have a good evening!"

"Good luck Gia, hope you're not in trouble." the younger one grins as Jihyo whispered in the maknae's ear before winked and following the other girls.

"So," JYP began softly.

"Is it something bad?" the girl ask softly, she really hope just like Jihyo said, she's not in trouble.

"No, of course not," he smiles before continuing, "But this will cause you to have more work to do."

"What do you mean?" the manager asked, Gia could hear there's a slight of worriedness.

"Is okay, its' something good for the group," JYP said as he smiles again, "Gia is got a request from a famous music supervisor to sing a Twice b-side."

A month later, Gia arrived at a recording room in Seoul.

"Hello nice to meet you!" A woman came over the moment when Gia enters the recording room, she said gracefully and shake Gia's hands.