Midnight Date

Requested!!

So sorry that this took me longer than expected

I tried really hard to think about what to write for this chapter, I had a few ideas in mind, but I think this will be the best. Although in the future I will write some chapters that sets before this.

I'm not sure on how this idea will come out, I still hope you all will enjoy it.

It is 1 o'clock in the midnight Seoul Korea, it should be the time when everyone in the dorm is asleep.

Although there is one specific person tonight is out from her bed - Gia the maknae.

Just like the past few weeks, she has been under stressful state for a while already. She felt exhausted everyday but still not managed to fall asleep.

At first she thought she's just a bit too stressed about work, which it couldn't be wrong, but work has been pretty normal usually so she's still not sure what's the cause of this.

Gia knew she had to take care of it somehow, but she doesn't know how.

The maknae also tried a lot of ways, without bother her restless older sisters at night. She tried watching movies, drinking tea and milk, doing homework and studying, KTV-ing in the bathroom downstairs, dance to their old songs, doing exercises and stuff.

Yes it will make her eventually falls asleep, but she will be even more exhausted after.

And now the maknae is sitting alone in the living room, staring into tv blankly as it's playing the kdrama she selected earlier.

Gia could only hear the low music from the tv and the soft breath of hers. Until she felt someone is coming down from the stairs.

The pair of slippers flap against the staircase, and the next moment she knows she's staring towards it alertly, just like a kid is scared of her mum finds out she's secretly watching tv at night.

Then is a low and husky voice rings across the room, which Gia kind of know who is it already, "Meong?"

Gia pretend to squint her eyes to stared into the dark, "Huu? Who is that short figure near the stairs?"

"You call me short Han Gia? You know who I am?" The figure in the dark said as she purposely stomp the floor harder when she walked over, but the noise is still not enough to disturb the girls sleeping on the upper floor.

Gia giggles at Momo's cute actions as she stood in front of the younger one, blocking her view to the tv. The older girl are wearing some cute and fluffy pink pyjamas, making her to look even more shorter and cuter than usual.

"Who are saying short again Gia?" Momo said, crossing her arms in front of her chest, while pouting angrily at the youngest girl.

The girl couldn't help but to laugh at the older one, "You Momo, I'm saying that you are short."

"Huh-ya Gia-ah," Momo instantly went closer to her and place a playful but hard punch on her head.

"Momo, what are you doing here at this time?" Gia ask, as the older one took a seat on the sofa next to her.

"Just for water, you?"

"I just couldn't fall asleep, so I came out and watch tv."

"Oh," Momo reply, glancing around the dark room around and she asked again, "when since it started?"

"Em a few weeks ago I guess?" Gia said as she nervously scratched the back of her head.

Momo knows from Gia's personality, she is so sure that the maknae won't tell the other girls, "Why didn't you tell us earlier? We could sleep you, you know that."