𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

BANG!

BANG!

Genya's gun had fired directly towards the demon. The small pellets made their way over and, in the blink of an eye, their heads had exploded into masses of blood and small chunks.

Tanjiro stared in shock. What is that weapon?! The gun... it smells like a nichirin sword.

He noticed that one of the heads hadn't been fully blown off, it's head slung upside down as it's spine stuck outwards. Thick strings of flesh kept his head attached to his body. He smirked menacingly towards the demon slayer with the gun.

"Duuude! I've never felt that before! That was awesome!" Genya wasted no time in seining his sword out and going in for the attack.

Tanjiro noticed this and immediately realized what exactly he was doing. He yelled back at Genya.

"No Genya! No matter how strong your weapons are you can't beat them like that!!" He warned.

It was already too late and Genya had already slashed at the neck, it came falling onto the ground when the boy realized just what Tanjiro said, his body froze.

"THEY SPLIT UP WHEN YOU CUT THEM! THEY LET YOU CUT THEM ON PURPOSE!"

The demons don't care if their heads are cut, the weak point isn't their heads. Tanjiro thought. There has to be a weak point!

His thoughts were interrupted when something had grasped his leg. He yelped when he was lifted into the air by his left ankle. Nezuko yelled behind her muzzle and reached for he brother; only to be in vein.

The demon who was just slain in the head had come back and a large pair of feathered wings grew behind his back. The arms as well as his legs had turned into that of an eagles, sharp talons digging into Tanjiro's flesh.

He cackled. "Wow! Someone has figured the puzzle out for the first time!"

So this one can fly? They must have different abilities then...

He saw Nezuko looking up at him in worry; wondering just how she'd be able to get her eldest brother from the demon's grasp.

"Nezuko! Don't worry about me!" He assured. "Protect Genya and help him!"

The demon with the staff on the ground sighed to himself. "How pathetically weak you are."

Genya didn't have time to react in seeing the staff with a large blade in the end stick upwards and impale him directly through the chest. His body laid limp as he looked like he was a piece of skewed beef.

Tanjiro shouted. "GENYA!!!!" He quickly looked at Nezuko. "NEZUKO! PLEASE HELP HIM! NOW!"

The angry one with the wings growled down the at the burgundy haired demon slayer. "Do you really want to waste yourself on helping others?"