A/N: Do not steal my work

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

This fanfiction is for your personal enjoyment as a reader only. 

"The Moon Supreme, Dongfang Qingcang" is in the public domain. All original additions, including original characters, concepts, settings, events, illustrations, chapter summaries, and other occurrences, are copyright © 2022 by Aurora Luxi and may not be reproduced, distributed, filmed, animated, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without written permission from the author.

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

The Moon Supreme has been rewritten and revamped into a newer iteration by Aurora Luxi.

Copyright © 2022 ("The Moon Supreme" fanfiction), 2023 ("Demon King's Love" novel) by Aurora Luxi

.

.

.

I do not approve of anyone using scenes, concept, plot, or anything from my stories, even if they intend to write in their own style without directly copying them, for a book.

I'm thankful that this person approached me before doing anything rather than simply going ahead with it. However, I've invested a lot of effort, thought, and emotion into crafting these concepts and shaping them into a coherent narrative. Creating a story that makes sense took considerable soul-searching, introspection, and dedication on my part—blood, sweat, and tears. Getting humbled a lot.

The request went beyond seeking "inspiration." Incorporating my plot and scenes into a book is an absolute "no."

The core idea, concept, plot, and scenes are deeply rooted in my personal religious journey and the insights I've gained through challenging experiences

The core idea, concept, plot, and scenes are deeply rooted in my personal religious journey and the insights I've gained through challenging experiences. I view myself as a vessel for the true author, which is God, as I ask His guidance in creating this story (and my original book "Demon King's Love"). This is why numerous people have reached out to express their strong connection with my story's purity and depth.

I've faced questions and comments from people wondering why certain aspects of the story, like delaying kisses until marriage, are emphasized. These elements, like accidental and unintentional kisses, serve to uphold the story's purity. I intended to portray magic negatively and emphasize a soulful connection in the romance, one that requires effort rather than being easily attained.

My work touches on several themes, including my stance against polytheism, premarital sex, framing someone, and the use of "magic" and the evils of it (including the illusion of "white magic"). I also challenge notions like the idea that all demons are inherently evil because God made humans and the jinns (demons), giving them both free will. There's a lot more depth to my story, driven by my desire to align with what I believe is a divine purpose.

What I've written isn't purely fantasy—it draws from genuine aspects of religion and resonates with the soul. This narrative counters prevailing norms and ideas and delves into deep concepts recognizable as universal truths by those who've experienced similar journeys. Even the "feeling someone else's feelings" (empaths), this concept, had been known to me and many people in religious journeys if they had experienced it.

Replicating this concept successfully would require personal experiences similar to mine, as it demands a deep understanding of the underlying layers.

Therefore, if someone were to borrow and reframe these concepts, even in their own words, it would inevitably stain the essence and purity of the narrative. The source of inspiration is critical, and I firmly believe that without God's guidance, it would fall short.

To illustrate, consider the underwater kiss trope we've encountered in stories. Its resonance in "Love Between Fairy And Devil" by IQiyi is not solely due to the underwater kiss itself. It's the conclusion of the characters' journey, their experiences, and the significance of the moment. This parallels the shortcomings in other stories that attempted the same but lacked the same depth and understanding.

And then they wonder why they didn't nail it like in LBFD.

Similarly, my story's success hinges on the detailed connection between its components, characters, and themes. This synergy is rooted in a deep understanding of spiritual dimensions that can only be attained through lived experiences.

Being inspired by someone is what we all do. But you'll be crossing a line by taking my stuff. That's NOT creativity. That's just stealing.

The stuff that is not LBFD related (my concept, plot, scenes, non-LBFD things in general) is already reused in my own book "Demon King's Love" and they have been copyrighted for a long time.

PS: If you're a writer, you should know that there's a lot of work put into writing and that asking stuff like this is very rude and unprofessional.

Demon King's Love is my original book, and it's available on Wattpad!

It's also handpicked by Wattpad's official @ Romance page!