41. Lina the Gentle Fairy

IT FINALLY HAPPENED! For the past two months, I've only published one chapter, one month ago! I'm so sorry! I went on a vacation, which hindered my consistency. But, hey! Here it is! Chapter forty-one :)

Follow me if you're already invested in this story because I'll keep writing similar stories in the future, and you might miss out.

Trapped within the mysterious boundaries of the Fairy Realm, Meilin faced a constant struggle, navigating dangerous paths. She sought solace in a tall, lush tree within the sprawling Shuyu forest. Beneath its massive branches, a hollow space offered refuge. Nestled in this space, a determined thought blazed in her mind: 'Survival is a must. I've fought so hard to stay alive, and I won't give up,' her inner voice resounded.

The forest stretched before her, a surreal symphony of beauty, with giant mushrooms and shimmering flowers painting the landscape in a mesmerizing array of colors. It felt akin to stepping into the fantastical worlds of video games and fantasy films. Yet, haunting sounds cast a shadow over the wonders.

Amidst her thoughts, Meilin voiced her anxieties, saying, "I could've sworn those were monster sounds. This place terrifies me. All I want is to return home." She pouted, her body trembling, reflecting on her hunger, fatigue, and yearning for her normal life. "I miss my friends, my bed, my computer, my phone..." she murmured, unease deepening within the ancient tree's shelter. Amid distant echoes of monstrous growls, her breath quickened, and her face mirrored terror. Whispers escaped her lips, laden with heartache, "Dongfang Qingcang... I had decided I shouldn't see you after that kiss, but I... I changed my mind. Pretty Eyes, where are you? Please, God, help me find him."

With a deep sigh carrying the weight of her soul, Meilin's hunger and thirst surged. As darkness beckoned, she surrendered, her eyelids heavy with exhaustion, succumbing to its embrace.

.

.

.

Dongfang Qingcang streaked across the sky, determination propelling him forward, his speed blurring his form against the background of clouds and stars

Dongfang Qingcang streaked across the sky, determination propelling him forward, his speed blurring his form against the background of clouds and stars. The wind rushed against his skin as he planned his course. His resolute eyes pierced the boundary between the Fairy Realm and Cangyan Sea, where day and night met in breathtaking colorful contrast.