Goodbye, The Moon Supreme, Dongfang Qingcang

The last time I wanted to update The Moon Supreme, my house was flooded, so I had to work on that, but it made me reflect... Why did I keep writing fanfiction of Love Between Fairy and Devil when I have grown and want to use my skills to write legit novels instead?

I kept feeling dragged down, and some of you might have noticed that I couldn't keep doing this. I didn't like how I portrayed the 2nd male lead. When I made him initially, I wanted to make him unlikable deliberately, but in the second half, I regretted it because I wished I could do something with him early on... I wanted to make this into an actual love triangle and turn him into a rebellious and confident bad boy with a soft spot, but it can't be with The Moon Supreme because the demographic is Dongfang Qingcang fans, and rightfully so. I thought I could do that with him as a fairy, but deep down, I know this can't be achieved in The Moon Supreme.

And I didn't like how I portrayed Jianmin as an empty shell in the first half of the story. I wanted her to be a cunning villain instead after I got to know her. I regretted a lot of things that I can't do here anymore. I also didn't like that the magician had such a small role after halfway through the story...

I realized that The Moon Supreme hindered my creativity. I couldn't do whatever I wanted with it, and it's understandable because it's fanfiction...

So...

With pain and relief in my heart, I'm saying goodbye to the Moon Supreme series.

Ending it here will bring me peace, and I can finally have the freedom to do what I want with my novel. So, I will only focus on "Demon King's Love". If you really love the way I write and are open to my creativity, I will continue writing there, and you can follow my story there.

Please respect this hard decision of mine. The Moon Supreme is my baby, and I will keep it here open for everyone, but I will focus on Demon King's Love for future updates. I'm currently rewriting that, too.

I love you all for supporting The Moon Supreme for over a year. I will never forget all the love I got from you.

Yours truly,

Aurora Luxi