30. Silly Little Human!

Follow me if you're already invested in this story because I'll keep writing similar stories in the future, and you might miss out. You have already read 29 chapters! Which means you're invested in this, right? :D

As Meilin picked up her damaged phone, a jolt of electricity ran through her body, and she screamed in pain, her eyes shut tightly as she felt herself falling to the floor

As Meilin picked up her damaged phone, a jolt of electricity ran through her body, and she screamed in pain, her eyes shut tightly as she felt herself falling to the floor. Her senses were overwhelmed by the sensation of electricity coursing through her, making it impossible for her to think or move.

After what felt like an eternity, Meilin managed to open her eyes, blinking rapidly as she tried to make sense of her surroundings. And that was when she realized she was not on the carpet she expected to land on. She saw the familiar face of Dongfang Qingcang, the Moon Supreme, and felt her soft lips pressing against his as she lay on top of him. Her heart pounded as she tried to process what was happening. 

'WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?' Meilin thought, her mind racing with questions and confusion.

Their lips met, and the suddenness of the action took both aback. This was the second time they had accidentally kissed, which still caught them both off guard.

'Oh, no, this can't be happening... Please don't tell me that I...' Meilin's mind wandered as she was too stunned to do anything. 'I'M ASSAULTING AN INNOCENT-MINDED MAN!' she thought, panicking, feeling anxious and unsure, wondering why Qingcang was there in the first place. 'Oh... it's just a kiss... nothing inappropriate going on here...' she thought, somewhat relieved. Suddenly, it hit her, 'Wait! Kiss? NO! Why am I kissing him?'

And now, as Meilin lay on top of Qingcang, her body pressed against his, she could not help but wonder if this was some kind of hallucination. When she wished for something to prevent her from going crazy from all the pressure today, she never thought this experience with the Moon Supreme would happen.

'What is she doing?' Qingcang thought, surprised to experience Meilin's kiss again, his mind whirring with questions and confusion. He had been just as astonished as her when their lips had met. But as he looked up at her, he saw the shock and panic in her eyes.