3. His True Meaning of Power

Follow me if you end up liking this story because I'll keep writing similar stories in the future, and you might miss out.

Dongfang Qingcang stood atop a towering hill, wearing menacing battle armor that shimmered with a dark iridescent sheen in the fading light of the sunset

Dongfang Qingcang stood atop a towering hill, wearing menacing battle armor that shimmered with a dark iridescent sheen in the fading light of the sunset. Sinister thoughts consumed his tyrant mind as he thirsted for dominance over his tribe, determined to achieve their complete submission.

Peering down at the opposing army, Qingcang allowed a slight smirk to grace his lips, dismissing the 'fools' who dared question his authority. His piercing brown eyes held an icy intensity, reflecting his entire being, while his deep, intimidating voice resonated like thunder. "I am the Moon Supreme, the bearer of Hellfire. As the mightiest in the three realms, I am unbeatable. You shall never stand a chance against me," he declared, his words cutting through the air.

The dark aura surrounding Qingcang grew as he spoke, casting ominous veils of black mist in every direction, shrouding everything it touched. In an instant, he teleported to the forefront of the army and summoned his ebony his sword, a weapon forged from Hellfire and adorned with blue flames. He wielded it as he observed the soldiers before him.

The enemy army, ten thousand strong, stood poised on the horizon, their weapons glinting. Despite the size of the military, Qingcang remained unyielding and determined to demonstrate the true meaning of power.

The Western King scoffed, his voice firm as he warned, "Do not underestimate us, Dongfang Qingcang."

Acknowledging the king's words, Qingcang turned his attention to the forefront of the enemy army, speaking with a hint of respect, "I commend you for showing up. By now, you should all be aware of my indestructible primordial spirit and immortality. Yet, here you stand, ready to face your demise."

In response, the Western King shouted back with defiance and pride, "Then, Dongfang Qingcang, we shall die with honor! We shall never serve a mere boy."

Qingcang scoffed at the king's foolishness. "You were not so arrogant this morning when I humiliated you," he retorted, his cold eyes filled with contempt.

Unperturbed, the Western King replied, a smirk tugging at his lips, "Oh, but you see... We have a little surprise for you." He beckoned the man standing behind him on the right.

The general of the enemy army stepped forward, his eyes turning black as his body contorted and grew in size. Meanwhile, Qingcang remained unimpressed, his icy gaze fixed on the general's transformation into a massive, blood-red dragon.

.

.

.