2. Matian Meilin

Follow me if you end up liking this story because I'll keep writing similar stories in the future, and you might miss out.

In front of a high-resolution monitor, a young girl sat with focused dark-brown eyes, illuminated by a professional ring light

The girl named Meilin, "Matian Meilin", had long, flowing dark-brown hair that reached her lower back. Long eyelashes accentuated her big deer-like eyes, and she had carefully applied black eyeliner and mascara to enhance her features. She wore a charming pink dress representing her vibrant personality and a matching headset.

Despite being only eighteen, Meilin was already recognized as the player who surprised other players with her insights and as an influential figure in online gaming. Her intense gaming sessions as a Jungler often displayed her focused and confident demeanor, with vibrant energy radiating from her at this moment.

As the camera lens focused on Meilin, she put on a facade of cheerfulness, adorning her face with a radiant smile. With this demeanor, she connected with her audience, immersing herself in the virtual realm. Her fingers moved gracefully over the keyboard, skillfully controlling her in-game character to defeat opponents. The excitement surged through her as she expertly navigated through the challenges, dodging obstacles and taking down opponents with precision. Her followers watched intently, captivated by her every move.

Eventually, Meilin faced off against the top player from the opposing team, preparing for an epic showdown. "It's Thunderstruck! I should be careful with him, guys," she exclaimed, feeling intimidated.

With fierce determination, Meilin pressed on, countering Thunderstruck's moves and leaving him flustered. Her excitement grew with each successful move, and she reveled in the thrill of the game.

"YES! Now, have a taste of my balls!" Meilin exclaimed cheekily as she launched several round objects at the player.

Her viewers chuckled at Meilin's remark, appreciating her witty sense of humor that had made her famous in the gaming community.

Knowing how wrong it sounded, her team burst into laughter.

Meilin realized the unintended silliness of her words as a girl and quickly added, "Geez... You guys know what I meant! Oh, shoot! Wait, hold on!"

She struggled to match Thunderstruck's impressive moves. No matter how hard Meilin tried, the opponent skillfully evaded her attacks and countered, leaving her increasingly frustrated.

"I'M DYING!" Meilin shouted in exasperation as her character succumbed to the opposing team's top player, who celebrated their triumph.

In disbelief, she stared at the screen before her.

"Our team lost because of me," Meilin admitted to her viewers, acknowledging her defeat and hearing her teammates sigh. She felt disappointed in herself for not being able to overcome the top player as she had hoped. 'This sucks... I used to be excellent at this game, but now I can't even bear to look at my results,' she thought, frustrated.