Film one: UltraStar Act 3

Setting one: outside of Cinepolis theater.

Howard:Cinepolis?

Beck: We must be in some kind of dream world World while our physical self I still watching the movie.

Howard: seems like it but why is there a big cloud over us Everal?

Everal: I'll explain once I get us a ride to Castle Fairmo.

A few minutes later once Everal got the ride for them on on chariot she begins to explain the situation once I got in and head off.

Everal:Now where to begin?...Well the story of Cinepolis goes all the way back to the opening of a theater that we came out of, and like Beck what said those that had a part like the one I had in those movies they will find themselves here whenever they fall asleep or in both our cases with the silver movie tickets when you seen those movies the effect goes by the flightus of doze off.

Howard: So why the big clouds over the whole city?

Beck:Also is this place like New York with each part looking like something of a different movies genre?

Everal: well yes on the other as for the big clouds above us ever since my grandparents passing 3 months since they seemed play that I was a part of when I was seven it a Everal Fairmo play and I was Strawbell Sparklewing at the time and even my dad can manage the student properly he didn't find a way to make the Civil linings and the superhero effort was not the best solution even if it did well commercially.

Beck:Do you mean the Biff Silver fist movie?

Everal:Yes him...and he still a butthead anyway.

Howard:You two once dated did yoy.

Everal: You don't know the half of it but anyway we are now here.

Once the carriage got to the castle the front gate opens as they went in and once it came to a complete stop Everal with her guest came out of a carriage and into the castle to meet the king of Cinepolis and Everal's "dad" Linomo Fairmo, while on their way to the throne room Beck and Howard are seeing portraits and movie posters of those who seem to been in the Monamount movie's.

Howard:So Ms.Fairmo how long has been in this world?

Everal:Oh I don't know absence of came out of cardiac arrest,WHY WOULD YOU ASK?!

Beck:Am guessing you don't like here.

Everal:I didn't mean to explode like that but ever since I got the part I've been keeping the toon's in line  like oh say... oh Yeah, a dead mother by now but they more mature and they are still treated like second class citizens.

Howard:Guest that technically makes me one of them.

Everal:It not that simple and it hard to put into words these days.

Beck:But I do get idea and guess that door leads to the throne room?

Everal: Indeed.

Then without delay Everal push the door open and in the throne room is where Linomo is waiting for them on the Throne itself.

Screen two

Setting: The throne room

Linomo:So this is the human you turn into a superhero?

Everal:Yes father but Strawbell sanction the wish.

Howard: well I did got it for saving her even if I did seem to stumble onto a Heritage thieving plot.