Day four final film Closing act and outro

Closing screen: back at the hotel room Peggy had gotten to sleep attire before heading back tomorrow.

Peggy: What a day Elmer even if it didn't affect the serververes plan the film coven are still playing Tunes like puppets and clowns thinking there's no other use for them.

Elmer Elf: Brain is only planning out of habits and doesn't think that far ahead.

Peggy: that's the problem right there ever since with low awareness nor Common Sense people still think these Toons are a subspecies and Monamount had been trying to get a toon right platform ever since the 50's.

Elmer: and they still haven't got one yet and still trying to get one to this day.

Peggy: and tunes are still suffering and people are still turning your Blind Eye towards them.

Elmer: and if Toon did get their voice what would they want?

Peggy: well humans would find it to be more crazy than others but for starters right to attend to best schools and universities and marriage divorces participation abortions voting everything the humans have but refuse to share it with them.

Elmer: that sounds like a great idea for a platform.

Peggy: You always say stuff like that to past Everla's host over the years to make them feel better.

Elmer: even if you are Permanently Everal Fairmo.

Peggy: it's a burn design forever stuck with ever since even in death.

Then Peggy turn off the light and dose end out story.

Outro

Howard:And we are back with our last of the day Peggy Raya thank for joining us.

Peggy:Good to be here.

Howard:So the struggle for getting a platform for Toon rights is that real?

Peggy: Oh indeed.

Ovalsan: Well I think it a great idea.

Peggy: oh you're just saying that to be in my good grace.

Howard: To bad I won't be with the Warners the next time be cross paths.

Ovalsan: not into the current Animaniacs to be honest even if it's intentionally still making fun out of anyone that could be funny even if it is on those that deserve it I could watch to get an opinion or two but my only problem with it is that it only has the Warners and Pinky and the Brain and no others from the original series not much variety show than it used to be other than it being too much trouble.

Peggy: so what other characters that's been part of that show back then?

Ovalsan: well there's buttons and Mindy Slappy the squirrel the good feathers and the favorite you may say and one other Rita and rent and and we will see that person tomorrow for the final day.

Howard: indeed now Monamount does have their own sense of humor that most would find odd.

Peggy:Well Necro Cove 17th Street was to have an award as a joke but the award committee have came up with a counterpunch in case anyone sees the first one coming.

Ovalsan: well condiment humor does fall on the food fight humor.

Peggy: hey we can't take anyone else's type of humor if we do our own spin on it.

Ovalsan: yeah even it is to be for old time's sake new stuff is so hard to come up with finding a good Target to use it on.

Howard:As long it not fatal.

Ovalsan: we all can't make that promise.

Peggy: well getting a platform for Tunes so they can get better education so they won't get played by anyone for Patsy's with the right means with the right lie.

Ovalsan: we should be the same for sick comes but that's a different matter.

Howard: the film coming does know how to play them like Harps and set them up for the fall.

Ovalsan: my memory of someone I know maybe foggy somehow but even if he isn't idiot he knows how to play with patsies no matter how smart or in charge that person could be with the right words with the right means and with a right gift.

Peggy:Hmm he must been a real pain.

Ovalsan: well he stinks up what we call Woodworks it's one of those Lay Low Places.

Howard: Like what me and Peggy call The Cutting Room which is where rumored members of the film come and hang out.

Ovalsan: well those are the deck of loose ends hang out in It's called The Bargain Bin so we seem to have something in common on where the spreads lay low today he dies down.

Howard: well before we run out of time folks I like to say for our final day tomorrow we'll have our best for the closing potluck to wrap it up until then I'm Howard John thanks for watching day 4 of the Oval UltraStar film Festival.