Day four Film two: Intro

Peggy: Welcome back before we begin our next movie our current guests are the heads of Palco toys and good friends of mine Phil and Ella Palco thank you both for coming.

Phil: Well we Palco always do what we can for a good cause and not have Leah's of towns like these put up another ridiculous statue.

Ella: So true.

Howard: Now the follow movie is to be the spiritual successor to the Pow-tar series, can tell us a bit about it?

Phil: Marevelous Sparkle is are in Tradition of the family company our daughters idea to put in the master defen high doll line, it's just not what most consumers are going for at the time.

Ella: the mass Defender toy series was a Palco family staple when Phil's dad Derek Palco first made it when you took him the company.

Phil:My family since the beginning have a proud edition of green joy and happiness two kids but I'll pack with Monamount is what put us on the map with the Everal Fairmo line with her Cartoon friends.

Ella: The following film is more of a Pilots the series.

Howard: Well the following all started when your kid try to make friends by bringing into your private Testing Lab a place even you two don't know until that night.

Ella: Mia was very lonely while she's in school and no one knows she exactly at the time have a key card into the family's Factory and lab and she can feel warm after school because believe it or not that's where our Story begins.

Opening act

Location: The Palco bord and screening room.

Phil Palco: Lady and gentleman thank you all for coming, now in today's market for darling it seem to be on high school themed lines things are more for the girls than the guys nowadays and they're almost no way to bring back Pow-tar in this day and age so I but why not open a school for a new generation of Defenders.

  Opening title card.

Then who seem to be one of the bord room members kid.

The Kid: Hey dad.

Phil:Mia I know the school bus is ment to dope you off here but you can't keep popping in here whenever am in a meeting like this.

The front lift board member: I know you and your wife work late leaving no one home to keep an eye on her but at least make her key card time activated two locks for rooms like these.

The front right board member: even if you did have a living quarters set up for her while she waits even if it's for those all nights and weekends but she's cramping the workspace whenever she comes over.

Mia:I'll be in my room.

Phil:I'll meet you after the meeting.