Day four final film arc one

Screen one: One day in one of the writing room Howard and Burke are looking at the whiteboard for the serververes movie series plans and each of them have their mix opinion on it.

Burke: Is Peggy really going through with this some Silly Sports movie idea.

Howard: Well Monamount doesn't let good idea go to waste.

Burke: Well the lineup is still silly with a Nascar Hannah Barbera a Wizard of Oz baseball a Lord of the Rings football but the WWE monster verse is the craziest idea I have ever heard and who knows what they will come up with the esport thing.

Howard: yeah and what could it be I'm too afraid to say for now.

Burke:And I may know which one you maybe talking about.

Then they heard some commotion in the mess hall on their right side of the hallway in C the place caught in a food fight set off by the Warners when they come in have the employees took cover.

Then Howard spot some random pies on the tray near his left and come up with a plan.

Howard: Burke brother attention well I get some ammo.

Burke: okay but I'm bringing my own counter measures.

Then Burke grab a tray and one of the condiment guns and who knew he's a better shot than the Warners but could be too good of a shot for shooting offs wackos hat leaving open for another shot into the left eye and turns out to be hot sauce level four hot to be exact while yako and Dot attend to their brother but how would pie them good and they didn't take it well and as the version so they can get away yeah go counters with last pie but how would Avail the incoming projectile and so did Peggy when she came in by ducking Nora wasn't so lucky.

Burke: the one that throw the pie was causing the commotion when we came in.

Peggy: I see Burke and the solution to stopping them was....?

Burke: how am I to know one of the is packing level for hot sauce in the heat of battle and even you know to stop a tune food fight is who hit the one that caused it with any food into the face.

Nora: I'll take that in mind next time.

Peggy: but that's a Monamount tune rule currently and those like you would have a difficulty getting rules like these past and I don't didn't mean to go off script Mrs. Norita but they no gun Looney Tune rule maybe fine for Daffy sake but that's part of Elmer and Yosemite Sam bit heavy I'm a swinging ax after Bugs is just silly.

Howard: and people like her can never see them outside of any medium where they want boxed in.

Nora: well you're silly little toon activist specials may have nomination appeals but they won't make filibuster casing Congress in any states for that matter.

Peggy: well it's better than having no dreams!

Then Peggy stormed off after Nora single minded remark on the possibility of tune rights and both Howard and Burke gave Nora a very unpleased look on both their faces then go after Peggy as Howard gave Nora his own two cents.

Howard: Executives like you better start seeing the world outside your offices in boardroom or you won't have any profits left to keep a roof over your head.

Nora: With what? Opening a wait for it.....a Sinema Branch like your studio almost set off.

Howard: that is uncalled for.

Then Howard leave the mess hall on amused well Nora left in the direction not simply no someone in the vents was watching the whole thing and half something that caused it.