Cinema league act three

Screen one: As they enter the so call last screen that was ment to be the final battle but someone had been waiting for them...on the corpse that were meant to be the so-called remaining snuffers.

???: So what kept ya?

Ang: Ooobvvaaalll!

Peggy: and they say my cousin is a real question to society.

Ovalsan Ivan or in his get up the Ovaleyes walk down from the the pile of corpse and made his way towards the others.

Ovaleyes: even you know I'm at the kind of ghoul that waits for the others for the finale and go to the problem directly.

Then he gives Peggy what looks like a flash drive.

Ovaleyes: oh it only covers the rank system of the film coven if you want to know.

Then Ovaleyes show them the way.

Ang:Rrr.

Gwen: a real pain is he?

Ang: you don't know the half of it.

And like that they head to the next and hopefully the final floor.

The Narrator: he had so ruined everything!

Screen two: as they got on to the final floor someone seems to be waiting for them in case more than one survived.

The Narrator: as if they think the worst is over for them they think wrong with the cousins ushers waiting for them.

Action!

Ovaleyes: I got this.

Then Ovaleyes pulls out a high caliber assault rifle from his item storage units and show the ushers how he do things downtown.

Peggy: that was the biggest brain shop moments I have ever seen.

Ang: it's because villains nowadays to him at least never could pull the trigger.

Ovaleyes: Well it work.

Howard: not for the target audience for Pete's sake!

The Narrator: yeah that was wrong on so many levels.

Ovaleyes: now my scans have found where you are.

The Narrator: Like you really-

Then Ovaleyes found the narrator room and well let's say it's best they not know.

Screen three: One mouth later after Peggy finally reclaims a family Studio and finish decoding what was on the flash drive when Howard was coming in.

Howard: You called Ms. Raya?

Peggy: indeed so take a seat and please divert your attention to the mother on my left.

Then Peggy turns on the monitor to display the film covers Frank system that gave more than enough confirmation on what they had put together so far with some new findings of Interest.

Peggy: now Howard as you can see starting at the bottom the ushers are the coven Justice foot soldiers but can be bodyguards to the actual film coven members and can be turned into Filmju by both

Howard: while the other ushers with the coven members can be turned into cineanoids as a last results While others can use cinema titans and the snuffers are just their entertainment inquisitors.

Peggy: how many of each is still unknown to us and maybe gaining more members than we think.

Howard:And Ovaleyes like or not is the only one that can connect the dots.

Peggy: which is why I'm green lighting the Cinema League project it may take a few years for you to serve the first place just have to find the rights pitch for the roster.

Howard: well other than the four that can stay is the best to start just need to make a few calls after this in the next few days and you know the rest.

Peggy:You have the green UltraStar.

Howard: As You Wish Peggy and I may know where to start.

Then finding a proper place to change after leaving Peggy's office Howard pulled out his starmike and shouted.

Howard:SHOWTIME!

Then turn into UltraStar and fly off.