Day four final film act three.

Screen one: When Howard Burke and even Elmer got to the Studio where Peggy Raya a.k.a Everal Fairmo is held in even knowing that a trap waiting for them.

Howard: okay the scene is simple Burke you'll be afraid to go in since he's the one who made the first shot at wacko so he will be the distraction so Elma can get the flute away from Brain as part of our first to see the target rule break it if needed.

Elmer: so you join into wrap it up.

Howard: oh no I'll give you the diversion you need so you can sabotage Brains a little suit but this will be a team effort like always places people.

As they get into place Burke goes into the studio to spring the Trap.

Screen two: as Burke enter the studio it's Pitch Black tell a stage light shining at the center stage with Everla Fairmo in a very damsel in distress post.

Burke: Now I know it a trap because Everla would never be in that pose.

Then as he cautiously approach Everla and see if anyone like the brain is in the shadow but when he got into the lights more came on showing some food on the table with the Warners ready to settle the score but Ralph came into the scene in a referee get up with whistle at hand.

Ralph: all right let's food fight!

Done with the blood whistle wacko grabs the first place of food and throws it at work but a circular tray deflected the Warners and see who toss it and thought it'd be Superman but one day look up on their Lots but it was...UltraStar! As he descends on to the ground.

UltraStar: of all the xaniest you have served up no one have served you your own medicine.

The Warner's: BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

UltraStar: then no dessert for you.

Action!

The Warner continue their attack with any food on the table while Ultra store grabs a dual condiment guns to counter their assault but it's only a deviation for Alma elf so he can get the flute away from Brain.

Nora: this is silly and this better pay off in the end.

Brain: we do have a plan B which my investor have provided since I think I can't come up with one.

Then brains mech suit faceplate opens up and by quick shooting UltraStar fires mayonnaise at the floor to trip up the Warners to trip them up with one kind of gum while fire level five hot sauce from the other at Brain's face and man it's really hot does releasing the flute from his hands and into the air.

UltraStar: What with Monamount and condiment humor?

Then acting quickly UltraStar grabs the steak knife on the table throw it at the flute displaying it into two.

Dot:Oh my cute little head.

Yakco: at least that horrible song is over.

UltraStar: not quite here comes the coven's jester.

Nora: coven jester I may be that doesn't make me a fool.

The text below her reads Nora Nopulsa and it really peeved her.

Nora" Rrr with the frustration and spite in my heart Ralph become my Film-ju and grow.

The Nora fires at Ralph's making him grow into a great big sumo with the text Gurmo underneath him.

Everal: they are really making them look like fools.

UltraStar:Burke get Everla out of here while I take, Center Stage!

Yacko:Not without us.

All three Warners: Right!

Brain:Rrr I hate tag matches.

Then Brain hit the switch turning his neck suit into what Monamount call CineTitan to even the playing field when the Warner came in with their own water tower Mech and the battle begins.

UltraStar goes with a lift jab at Brain the Brain counter with a right chop but UltraStar grabbed it and Judo flipped him over and on to the ground if I'll Ralph is sumo punching the waters then they goes for shield bash at his head.

Brain got back on his foot to go for a right hook but UltraStar Grindhouse grappled causing massive damage to his Cinetitan making it nearly immobile just giving UltraStar the opening to to use his finishing move the box office smash punch through the Cinetitan does having Brain eject as a thing Falls and exploded.

The Warner's are still struggling with Garmo but UltraStar just patted his back twice which made him blood off some gas which made the waters fly across town as Ralph deflates back to his normal size.

UltraStar: feeling better?

Ralph:Ah Yeah.

And like that UltraStar flies off while the one is falling as some Pastry as a climb out of their neck in humiliation as they see UltraStar fly over their heads.

Yacko: we'll get you next time UltraStar next time.

Nora: even if we have our own share of humiliation I somewhat feel satisfied somehow.

Computerized voice: I thought folks like you to who are at the above the joke as long as you get a good laugh out of it.

As the voice disappears Nora feels like she went too far.

Screen three: later that evening in the mice cage and Acme labs brain and his associate pinky are speculating on what went wrong.

Pinky: seems like the lesson here is what goes around comes around.

Brain: well what I learned as long as those like the film coming pulling the world's dreams they will see Tunes like us as nothing but dirt and roll throw craps to watch us fight over it for their amusement, come Pinky we must prepare for tomorrow night.

Pinky: why brain what are you going to do tomorrow night?

Brain: the same thing we do every night pinky T-

Then out of nowhere a beam of real fired close to Brain's ear cutting a few hairs which cuts the cage in half brain slowly turns around and see that UltraStar had fire it to get his attention.

UltraStar: first and only warning if I ever caught you doing something like that again I'll cut you and your love out of the picture.

And like that UltraStar flew out of the lab.