Film two: UltraStar vs the Inline Bears act one.

Opening title

UltraStar
Vs
The Inline Bears

The opening credit sequence looks like an acid trip fighting conformative colors with UltraStar and The Inline Bears in their best poses when colors shifts.

Screen one: So Raven what got you so worry that made you call me even if you heard that you are coming.

Raven:Well It just that the local tv show the Inline Bears which is the reason for your visited making me uncomfortable when they are getting more political.

Peggy: Mr. Tori is plan on making them into an official show.

Raven: That UltraStar movie really made him cut down on the drama's.

Peggy: He want something other then that for the Studio to work on.

Raven:So why didn't he have your other half make a comeback?

Peggy: he's not anything girl eccentric projects being made.

Raven:Wow he so a butthead on stuff like that, anyway how your new head writer?

Peggy: Oh Howard just finish three scripts so far for his little show.

Raven: and does any of them have Peter as the butt of the joke?

Peggy: Raven you know the rules.

Raven:Can't blame a poll charmer for trying.

Peggy: sounds like you are always the neon creatures of the night of this town.

Raven: and the governor of this States wants to purge part of towns like poor old Neatness Cove.

Peggy:It may look like it in the day but at night it what gave the idea for that one Infamous movie.

Raven:And your cousin is a head pole dancer and the one that knows of your little world.

Peggy: when she enter Cinepolis she looks like she's from an old TV feed.

Raven: Hey if you get Knocked Up on film you have to give birth on film and use the big old ones as a means to get to work.

Peggy:And those like you fear the the electrical calcium means of work and pleasure.

Raven: And it could only be the beginning if that proposal is passed.

Peggy: what proposal?

Raven:What can understand is that they wanted to put more up-to-date surveillance on the extremely Shea parts of town like this one.

Peggy:And they won't  us-

A news update came on Dinner TV screen another weird finding for body in the neon District close to where River works at night and she recognized the victim.

Peggy:Is that one of the waitresses at the club you walk at?

Then Raven nodded yes.

Screen two:The local TV Studio.

Howard and Beck are at the TV studio to check out the set of the Inline Bears  T.V show and the place look creepy to adults that is due to budget limits.

Beck: how can the kids watch something so cringy?

Howard: Well Mr. Tori want more then a superhero movie on the small screen and I don't know why he's picking this in favor of one of his political acquaintances.

???: you two must be from Monamount.

Howard: the actual representative is visiting A friend of the time but will be meeting you tomorrow mr.-

???:Inmar professor Eric Inmar am the head producer of this show.

Beck:And this show is?

Eric:Well the Inline Bears is a preschool show that's set in a school that the set we are on is one of the rooms in that school with the Bear's Leadly Yeper and Yepey the Inline Bears

Then Eric point at the trio of stuff bears that in the classroom sitting on a rocking chair but in the back of Howard's head he thinks those Bears will drive any parents crazy, when their performers in suits counterpart comes in.

Eric:Ah Leadly Yeper Yepey good to see you three.

Beck:I know those are actors in suits but they seem to be putting off something with those big eyes like, they are trying to hypnotize kids.

Howard: and Peter wants this why?

Beck:Don't know that why Peggy will br doing all the legal thing on this one.

Eric: well Governor Rupert is one of these Studios provider with updating of the surveillance system in the questionable towns with what's going on here of lately.

Howard: Lately?

Eric: yeah that buys being sizing those parts.

Beck:Oh my.

Eric:So it's better if you to stay out of there during your stay.

Howard: does Peggy have relatives that work in that part of town?

Beck: wow that's where that one movie was shot at a...club you may say.

Howard:Better keep a eye on her.

Beck:I second that emotion

Then Howard and Beck leave the Studio.

Screen three: Dark Knight in the neon part of town.

Vlogger: what's up my vloggers Rumorweeder here and today I like to talk about the rumor of the ghost bears that's been found on old TV fees on the old surveillance cameras in the neon District, the real mistakes that the bear comes out when the feeds around here are at that buggiest some like me generally think the whack job in a bear suit within the boundary of reality that is whil-

Then the be on his smartphones started to get weird, and he thinks his phone is acting up but when the things feed is back to normal he sees a bear behind him and the poor nerd turned around and that turns out to be Leadly with with a fire ax in his hands and before the poor vlogger reacts the bear strikes them down chanting, stay in line with each hit!

Rumorweeder's Bobby was found near the club next morning and the police thinks it's one of those of the nights but Peggy thinks otherwise because he knows the kind of business her cousin does is never of snuffing as she see the news on the tv screen in her hotel room.