Day two of the Film Festival

UltraStar: Greetings and welcome to day two of the Oval UltraStar film Festival,  today theme, We will we will mock you are set of documentaries from Monamount's documentary division with mockumentaries.

Ovalsan:Never thought Peter to be the documentary kind.

UltraStar: well Monamount like to preserve their history of those at Grace the Silver Screen in fact the monumentaries are a little thing we do just to poke fun just for amusement.

Ovalsan: like the three will be seen today.

UltraStar: with preview of some new ones now in production but that's all I can say for now on until the end of the day.

Ovalsan: then let's get started with the...Hinobi games and tech!?

UltraStar: Oh indeed and me with and some were watching this in a special screening room while you with the others are invited to come.

Ovalsan: then let's get off stage so they can enjoy it.

UltraStar:It that way.

Then without delay Ovalsan and UltraStar get off the stage so the momentary can begin.

Momentary one:Hinobi's hummbel being.

Location: One of the main screening rooms

When Ovalsan came into the screening room some of Howard's are  friends their had already been seated with Princess Peach who didn't got any sleep last night from the sunglasses as he take his sit.

Howard: Ok before I start I must inform you their be time I will pause a thing at certain spots in this and the next two documentaries.

Peach: well from the photo that's I got during the day at the toy box Republic is that there's been transplants something one other note warehouses that the Nintenguard uses to store access amount that's been in their bases for a long time and not been used, not even I know where those places are or what in them and where they've been sent to.

Howard:Then let us being.

Opening sequence

Narrator:For years the Hinobi company had made the finest in electrical devices and entertainment.

Howard:Because you mind wipe the competition.

Peach:Do you really have to make comments while watching this?

Howard:Hey even I know better then to Heckle in public theaters and besides love commentary was in the agreement.

Peach:Hm fair point.

Narrator:But it not always tech and game, in fact it all started with a simple honey farm.

Howard: so you can turn the world into a high of mine.

Ovalsan: I don't completely think they did yet with that glitchy tile card.

Beck: I told you not to put your cup of coffee near the keyboard.

Part one

Hmmbel begins.

Ovalsan:Bad buzz of a pun.