Day two mockumentary 2: cognito inside jobs

While watching the Cognito document it's a mix of reptoids fake moon landings and so on, some arw more ridiculous than others.

Howard: look I know this looks ridiculous but bear with us please.

Ovalsan: I know and the scene I will ask one do seems to be here again.

Howard: well Cognito sweeping out of the rug planet is very sloppy, slopping at the a few non-redacted lists to be left in the open to make my cinematic senses tingle to Spot It while I was at Cognito during shooting.

Then Howard gave Peach the item list of what's been transported to Hinobi Kenobi with those that been highlighted that seems to be of Nintenguard.

Peach: this is now concerning with the ones that have an x on them.

Ovalsan: cadaver.....X?

Peach: so going to have a little talk with the general as soon as I can when the day is done.

Peggy: and I won't have my cousin to come over this time.

Peach: yeah the rain from last night still Echoes In My Head.

Ovalsan:Hmm may come out to see if I can suggest any additional layers of the upcoming plants.

Peach: appreciation noted.

Then the rest of the documents are on of old cheesy footage and so on.

Ovalsan: how are they still in business and no one got wise to their stupidity?

Peach: and I still wonder myself why my works on their Plumbing.

Ovalsan: well whatever the connection is the general doesn't want anyone to know or why.

Peach: which is why I will confront him after the festival for the day.