Day four final film act two.

Screen one: the next day at one of the Lots non-smoking break room Burke and how are sitting at the tables over some coffee.

Howard: why does it feels more like Toons are not welcoming places like these anymore Burke?

Burke: Maybe the days of Toontown are more longer than we thought.

Howard:For what? So they can erase them with something not even at Targets audience would care even to themselves.

Burke: people like Noah would get a shot of reality if they get shot in the arm or where that will hurt them the most their wallets.

Howard: Yeah some of our movies like UltraStar sometimes he gives the villains the death threats and they do have some effects with other times with putting them on top buildings like he's putting them in the corner.

Burke: beats dropping them from a high points and onto a high Pavements that almost killed that person.

Howard: there's also rumors of tunes that tried to possess humans so they can blend into Human Society.

Burke: and the crazy part of it is at some say it's so they can be reincarnated into the bloodline of that was they possessed.

Howard: how deep of a rabbit hole have you fell into when you heard that?

Burke: depends on what they've been on.

Howard: there are those that still think Tunes don't have any of the means to be a joke and find them as a nuisance like the Warners while those for adults are deemed out of suburban idiots and those like Nora can't seem to understand those are more intelligent do them thinking that most toon just act out of impulses like animals.

Burke: and the film cabin has means to send them into the slaughter.

Howard: and whoever has that flute wants the whole world dance with tune if they let him that is.

Burke: that covers been playing a game of one up they never let toons into their little meeting.

Howard: unless it's a means to draw Us in Peggy here by one we thought to be all but deleted with a thing or two in case we catch on faster than expected.

Then they had out not knowing someone in the vents seemingly anticipated and his boss is a step ahead just in case.

Screen two: well going on Elmer elfs Intel Peggy Raya slowly heads to where she can find proof that the film coming is manipulating the waters in one of the costume rooms and the flute plane is more than enough to go on, as she went in there seems to be less costumes than expected.

Peggy: this is sad.

The costume room has let's say unpopular selection on movies that they are trying to force down people's throats and she gets closer to the source of the tune not knowing that a buffoon named Ralph is slowly sneaking behind her with something dangerously stupid and his left hand and should know better than the sneak up on those like her but when Peggy pulls back the curtain that she thinks is where the one who playing the flute is behind it turns out to be film coven robes that are Mine size and before she felt something puncturing her left back shoulder and then things went black wild brain is coming out from the mini curtain that's below the ropes that seems to be displaced even if he's not playing the flute.

Brain:Hmm not bad for a diversion tactic.

Ralph with a weirdly computerized voice: well your plan is going brilliant, oh no wait what about that?

Then brain sees Ralph pointed at Peggy who is turning into Everla Fairmo and at him with a very annoyed look.

Brain: you just gave me the means for my plan and yes pinky have set the trails for her college to follow and I'm only using the waters to drive the world Gov-

Computer possessed Ralph: to take over the world blah blah blah save it for someone who cares big head.

Brain was very unpleasant that remark as a hedge towards the next phase of the plan will be heading while the scenery possessed Ralph lifted Peggy and haul her while simply not knowing that Emma saw the whole thing so I can tip off Howard and Burke.

Screen three: moments later at what seems to be where brain with Nora had set up for the arranged fate of both their enemies as Ralph came in with the bait and Laura who's in something that looks like of a 90s era J toon while Ralph drops the bait on the mark spot on the floor as he regains his mind or what there be that is.

Nora: DC and Disney just don't mix.

Then Everal leg sweep Nora as she gets back on her feet while Ralph looks at one of his hands and pulled out what seems to be a pad of some kind from his sleeve cuffs and then look has other hand and quickly put it on the back of Everla's neck pausing her right before she makes her Escape.

Brain:Hmm they seem to be more invested in my plans for world domination then I thought despite it being of their own agenda.

Nora: do they really think we are total idiots!?

Ralph:Daa the pad is only temporary enough so UltraStar can be on set, am reading what on my hand mrs. Norita.

Nora rolled her eyes while Ralph reads off what's in his pocket and when he's about to take off his shirt to read what's inside she quickly stop him so no one can see his ugly back.

Brain: they do really see us as idiots.

Even in her paused States Everla rolls her eyes on how easily play the Timbs can be to the film coven.