Cinema League Act one

Screen one:Morning come to what seem to be Everla Fairmo's bed chamber.

Peggy: Oh my head what was in that drink and why am I in Everla's bed.... naked?

As Peggy get up and out of bed while trying to cover herself with her arms a voice come on the hidden speaker as a sick man narrates her predicament.

The narrator: I have to last night's strange driving contest Everla Fairmo go into her closet that's on her right by the way.

Peggy: it was not drinking class Peter you sicko!

The narrator: are you really sure it's me or am I just some voice actor?

Peggy: Rrr!

As Peggy open up closet which have the dress of Everla Fairmo Downs Last Detail even the underclose.

Peggy: we need to cut down a bit on the costume Department's but because they are not meant for fashion Awards.

Once Peggy put on her appointed costume the door to her room is unlocked and that she opens it she's sees that she's in some hallway of someone's sick idea of a movie.

The Narrator: confused by her situation a row of Lights lit up below her feet to show her the way forward.

Peggy/Everal: not like I have a choice.

As Peggy follow the path layout for her to where the movie want her to be at then made it to the end of the line with a door at the end with the sign on it that reads the First Act.

Peggy rolled her eyes even if she has no choice but to go in and as she opens the door the set looks like one of those abandoned house sets and she's feels very annoyed and more when the narrator came on the hidden speakers.

The Narrator: Everla Fairmo find yourself in an old abandoned house that looks run down enough for some excitement when she hears something buzzing from the left of the hallway.

The buzzing was getting louder and louder tell who looks like a Leatherface parody with a text leather dumb on the screen the narrator is watching on.

Peggy: oh come on can't sickos come up with bet-

Then without warning leather dumb makes a slash at Peggy not showing that he's out to kill her and then she makes a run for it.

The Narrator: Ah now Everla see that a Snuffer but even I did give her a head start but the fun won't begin till I say.

Action!

Then leather dumb pursue his prey like a mad dog but Everla a.k.a Peggy is not that kind damn so to be trapped that easily when she popped her head of the nearby closet.

Peggy while regaining fresh air: man that's a foul closet okay now if I were to make a sicko movie where would I find a means to get out of here and the way out?

Even if Peggy is right it won't be the way she would go for and how with the last place anyone would look.

Peggy: into the psychos layer it is.

Setting: the kitchen.

Peggy: and they say the Everal kitchen playsets are ridiculous.

The kitchen is old and grimy as I can get in any house with psychopath Peggy thinks carefully on where to start looking and try the refrigerator if the snuffers a cannibal. Once she's opened the refrigerator it turns out to be a toilet inside and was not amused by this joke and what she's going to do next as her hand into it in disgust and it's worse than she thinks.