Day three outro.

Screen one: Phil and Ella's cabin

Phil Placo: Well that was a good double feature.

Ella: too bad those are the only two they are allowed to be shown.

Phil: Well the Nintenguard own intervention when they visited New Donk City the usual Hawk moth Akumatiz from what I heard got the worth of it from the Ovaleyes and blackmailed him with backups so he won't do what he did again.

Ella: So I heard.

Phil: Needless to say Ella the US seem to be the only one that has interdimensional law's.

Ella:Well Ladybug is French in origin.

Phil: but they don't have those which really annoys Ovalsan we know it from the briefing if they ever find out about it just true identity Marinette and Adrian can't be ladybug and Cat Noir anymore and even I find it as silly as you do.

Ella: Even so it's not a place to say and speaking of even if Peggy other God kid won the toss we still have to do the opening act while she keeps her energy up I should goes back and forth from the groups for the intro a script saw at the table.

Screen two:Roxana and Frida's cabin

Roxana:Frida dinner.

Frida: Coming mom.

Frida Fazwolf the Wolf bear hybrid got down with the script for tomorrow.

Roxana: Freedy pup I know we won the toss but no script reading at the table.

Frida: I know Mom just reading the line before we start after we eat and it better not be Pizza.

Roxana: of course not just roast beef but why?

Frida: just somebody you don't normally have in cabins.

Roxana: there's no right or wrong choice on what to have at a cabin.

After dinner they started working on their lines it was nice for her so leave me some TV time before bed and found what seems to be the series that the other movie that was in the toss was continuing from, Pow-tar and the Master Defenders.

Roxanna: is that what the movie is continuing from?

Frida: yeah that looks so cheesy compared to what we could be seen tomorrow.

Roxanne: Maybe there's something that can't be fought on a galactic scale for resources.

Once wash enough for the evening date they each head to their own beds for the night, then freda's phone started the rain it was her dad when she answered it and they talked a bit and he informed her that he's coming over some new friends with the usuals, then went to bed.

Roxanne: nice to see that he gets to hear from him before bed at least she won't be sleep barking for the night since cabins are the only place she can sleep easy.

Once Roxanne turns off the lights and go to sleep there was no barking.

Screen three: Peach's Castle office.

After being grilled by Senator Roger and Parker for the poor handling of cadaver X she was visited by Ovalsan.

Ovalsan: found out who cadaver X was.

Peach: so you are here to grow me for taking away your only rival that doesn't turn into a corpse art but he's a bigger idiot than you back then and when you two have your little "disagreements" half of wherever he's hiding to make some ridiculous cartoony scheme gets turned into Rubble.

Ovalsan: well his schemes do have some dangerous complications if they are not well planned the only way you can keep a place in the woodwork if he does low life jobs like trying to get get an item or two for someone's master plan needs to say he's more of an errand boy.

Peach: I thought I didn't think you can be found like that.

Ovalsan: and for helping Hinobi never find out that have what lift of him.

Peach: but he's much of a work Jammer due to his cape mostly.

Ovalsan: even if it's meant to help him be more mobile it did get a few things with comical results which is why there's a no cape rule.

Peach: there where is some funny moments that happened.

Ovalsan: and those are like remember are the funniest is the missile I redirected about him knowing.

Peach: and that's just the usual that happens to him.

Ovalsan: well that's all I can say later peach.

Then Ovalsan heads back to where he's staying as Peach is about to rest her head for the night and had a bad sleep of a raven...... purple................................................Oval