day four Film one act one.

Screen one:Two bed room apartment in Fezberg.

The alarm clock goes off in the apartment of the 15-year-old wolf Frida to tell that to get up for our first day of her new school as she gets out of her bed with the craziest of bed and when she got dressed into the school uniform she is meant to wear as part of its dress code and last thing she puts on is her woof your headbands before heading into the kitchen to have breakfast with her mom Roxxanne Wolf.

Frida: Morning mom.

Roxxanne: Morning Frdy (Frida with sweetie) pup, your bags for School is on the chair near the door.

Frida: Thanks hope to see after school.

Roxanne Wolf: I might be working late since I'm going to be busy busy due to ton of late parties.

Then Frida grab the bags and head off for the bus while Roxanne heads out to her car and drove off to work as a waiter at one of the major Fazbear complexes.

Screen two: Frida's new School.

Fezberg high to Frida on the inside feel very cold and it just the A.C as she walked inside the place it's like those cameras are watching everyone and they are keeping their heads down in the hallway, when Frida got to her homeroom I was playing her stuff in the locker and took a seat in the back on the right for classroom and most of her school mates seem to be well behaved a little something she's keeping under her headband making her feel more like a wolf in sheep's clothing then her teacher came in.

Ms. Catacron is Frida's homeroom teacher is unusually caddy than the other teacher with most of them being gorilla fisted and old hens and turns a blind eye on those that are picking on Cross braids well those put them in cramped classrooms they want them to.

Ms. Catacron: Good morning class.

As class begins free the husband keeping her eyes on a teacher since she's can't get attacked for so long for her and her mom are mostly due to Roxanne's dining job and going from place to place, when lunch is about to start feeling notice that in the reflection of her homeroom mirror on the way out she knows that Ms. Catacron have wings of some kind.

Screen two:The Diner Roxxanne work at during lunch.

The Diner Roxanne's been working for a week now for the 6-month period a town, it not to bad of a job since she left the Fazbear crew for a certain reason Fazbear entertainment is want to be made public.

Roxxanne Wolf: So what can I get you two?

Sitting at the booth who Roxxanne taking orders from are a hound dog and a tortoise.

The tortoise: don't have spaghetti and meatballs.

The Hound dog: and I'll have a cheeseburger.

Roxxanne:And you names for the orders?

The tortoise: Tammy tortoise

The Hound dog: Hector Hound.

Roxxanne: good we'll get set up right away.

Hector: okay what do we know about the story we are covering on our paper Tammy?

Tammy: well how much Chief sources there's been up to a total of 17 missing people five kids down from the ages between 8 and 12 and 12 adults that seems to be parents which we have five are hybrid kids.

That made Roxxanne's ear and concern as she picks up their order and bring them to their table.

Roxxanne: here you go pay at the cash register when you're done.

Hector: Thanks

Tammy same here.

Hector: the lead also states that he went missing when they visit the newest Fastback complex that's five stories tall and the times of the 16 and 17 went missing is between the times of 10 and midnight on the first and ground floor to exact.

Tammy: so the 17th may have a part in it.

Hector: in theory.

Roxxanne felt a little worried after hearing all that when Tammy and Hector done there food and left the diner and hits the place in question after pay.

Screen three: Fazbear's newest complex the Fazbear Hotel.

Hector: so this is the place.

Tammy: looks more like a casino hotel than something family decent.

Hector: yeah in the mat seems to have lower floors to be the economy Suite and that's where the know missing people had stayed.

Tammy: And the upper floor?

Hector: maybe from what I can guess the most expensive Suites off of business meetings but that seems to be a place on the map that is allowed while apart from Witnesses count no sub basement floors.

Tammy: to security room.

Hector: the security room.

As they make their way to security room which seems to be at the center floor between the bottom and the top four Tammy and Hector seeing that the county floor has hybrids both kids and adults which to be the parents mostly and once they got to the floor with a security room is at there are purebreds with a few dog base exceptions, once they got security room Tammy and Hector see the place more like an attraction than an actual security room with a few poses here and there.

Hector: this doesn't look like a proper security room.

Tammy: looks more like a booking room.

Hector: only one way to find out.

Then they see on the main screen is that the next shift is tonight at midnight.

Tammy: check in for the night.

Hector: check in for the night.

But as they check in the night as they leave the room someone who was in the closet with her Rusev friend who's also waiting for the Midnight Hour.

Frida: guess we're not the only ones doing homework Rector Rooster.

Rector: how you got all moms to let us do this is beyond me.

Frida: let's have my dad's charm.