Film two:UltraStar vs the Inline Bears act two

Screen two: The local TV studio.

When Peggy Raya got to the studio she see that the setting for the Inline Bears show has some familiarity to the grade school she used to go to and spotted a table that seems to remind her the place where she met her first friends but that's a long time ago.

Eric Inmar:Seem you seem to like this set ms. Raya.

Peggy:Oh no it just reminds me of some old memories, so what does this show have kids learn?

Eric:Well it teaches kids on obedience choice and friendship making skills with math and leather as well.

Peggy: sounds very basic.

Eric: sometimes the basics are the only ones that can work.

Peggy: on a loop.

Then the shooting of the show begins and Peggy somehow has a bad feeling about the show looking like the Bears are hurting the kids like sheep and cattle to the slaughter house and their eyes looking at the kids with those big eyes they all watching their every move.

During lunch break Peggy took a seat with Eric on her concern of the shows questionable messaging.

Eric: so what do you think so far Miss Raya?

Eric:Well the kids don't seem to mind.

Peggy: because they don't know what they are doing in the long run if they stay in the line for too long.

Eric: how do you seen the uneasiness of the non-conformative they are trying to get in without scaring or making others uneasy.

Peggy:Over those like you never heard of nor think of trying and or at least suggest to another.

Eric: those subtraction is what causing problems like what's been saying these days and what made very questionable people with very questionable places like that neon nightclub.

Peggy: hey because they are on the other side of the track doesn't mean they're all bad.

Eric:Still problematic anyway.

Peggy: well I didn't have those kind of problems back then out of two friends that I've made from common interests by a certain brand that is one spotted with what I'm playing with then she sit with me with her own then another with his and the rest is history.

Eric: Sorry but there are still more out there are more of those things out there but stuff like that needs to be cut off if things have to go forward.

Peggy:As what? Yes Patsy's?!

Eric: like it or not there's no other way.

Peggy:In your story but not mine's nor those that I yet to be written.

Then Peggy lift the Studio frustrated by the shows brainwashing like they don't care at all, meanwhile in the studios Savannah's room someone had watched her and sees what she said as a threat opens the closet with the Leadly suits and the axe as he suits up for the night.

Screen two:The nightclub

Peggy Raya went to the nightclub to blow off some steam at the bar over the Inline Bears conformative nonsense.

???:So what being you here Peggy?

Then Peggy turn to who ask her and it the head poll dancer who also her cousin Eve Necroheart.

Peggy:Eve.

Eve: What no hello how are thing and never told me directly that you were coming.

Peggy: it a Monamount rule no family involvement to rent Lakes of any kind and even you know that.