Day four final film intro and opening act

Howard: And we're back with our last film if the day that gave me a real headache.

Burke:The Animaniacs special was part of the agreement so Monamount and Warner Brothers can do the serververes movie series which is much trouble as the following film do let's say a lot of negotiation with known athletes for each movie and the monster verse we got UltraStar in had become a can of Kaijus that popped open we could show it here but even you know we have a show the whole set rule.

Howard: I know that rule states that we can't pull out one movie from a certain movie series we have to show the whole set for special occasions just the Warners are so difficult to work with due to their own means of humor they just drive anyone who crossed the path crazy even if they do deserve it.

Ovalsan: yeah even that's their thing it can get really old really fast even the parodies even is on those that deserve it nowadays but comedy is subjective as they say even if they do get their comeuppance at one point or another it won't be Canon.

Burke: well we are almost out of films and what can I say about your humor Howard is that yours is more of spite and that's less worse than Ovaleyes's... commenting.

Opening act

As the dusk begins to set at the main office of Warner Brothers Studio an unusual man is negotiating with Nota Eita Norita on something of a unusual solution to unusual problem but don't know of it's dark intentions even if they do backfire.

Nora: Well the solution to keep the Warners in check is unusual but what if one from our current collaborator interferes?

???: I may have what you may need with a little backup just incase.

Then the man gave Nora what looks like a wand that seems to have a one-time only use.

???: the addition that will go with it will be here in the next few days.

Nora:Hmm cute.

???: But I must inform you that the wand has a one-time use so make it count.

Nora: And I may have a idea on how to get both our problems to go at each.

As the man lift Nora's office what seem to be mouse popped out of the man's Pocket while his head which happens to be a meth suit with a mouse with a bigger brain operating it as his face opens up.

The operating Mouse: Phase 1 complete now we have to do some low brow dirty work for the next phase which I have made it simple enough so you won't mess it up Pinky!

Pinky: Well plans brilliant Brain, no wait what if those of Monamount find out about it?

Brain: knowing the lack of respect for Toon Rrr, these days no one will believe them and who would expect us trying to-

Then the opening credits cut right into Brain's catchphrase that looks like Random clips from both Animaniacs and UltraStar and UltraStar then the title card appears

AVU

Animaniacs V UltraStar

Clash of comedic Justice

(The worst parody title anyone can purposely come up with.)