Day four outro

As the Film Festival clothes for the day Princess Peach got some guests from both the toy box of public and the Marvel party of the comic government in her casual meeting room with General Mario as let say his wingman.

Meeting room chatroom

Princess Peach: senator Peter Parker and Senator Twilight Sparkle thank you for coming.

Senator Parker: Well am here to review tomorrow film.

General Mario: But I bet you started to hear the rumors that are going around town.

Senator Twilight: well it's been an X Factor if you know what I mean so it's and say before the best and abide by the I want time with a few won't clause.

Princess Peach: Well I won the coin toss so...you two go first.

Senator Parker: Yech never never thought it'd be a trick of coin.

Senator Parker says sarcastically knowing it is.

General mario: Yeah Haha never really think of it would happen.

Senator Twilight: Now there have been dimensions that have means to put the most dangerous persons in... pocket dimensions as a last resort when we say and a toy box Republic has the Pandora's toy box.

Princess Peach: that sounds intimidating.

Senator Parker: but it's more than storing the most dangerous.

General Mario: but you don't just throw them into the box.

Senator Twilight: no we put them in a containment D20 they work like what you call Pokeballs and once we put it in the box and close it the D20 disappears once it's been open but they don't go into the same pocket Dimension twice there's one for who one for what in on rare occasions where.

Princess Peach: hmm very Interesting.

Senator Parker: now it's your turn even if we already found out who it Maybe so he brought cards to jogging memory and you just need to say yes or no tell you two react to the right card so I'll go first.

Card one: Red Oval

General Mario: no.

Then Senator Twilight pull a card that reads blue oval

Card three: Green card

General Mario: No.

Card four: Pink Oval.

Princess Peach: now and that's ridiculous like how the name dark

Then out of nowhere a lightning strikes over Peach's castle like she's waking up for me horrible nightmare.

Peach continue: ooooooovvvvvvvaaaaallllllll!!!!!!!!!!

Senator Parker: I knew it cadaver ex is Dark oval and you had his remains transported into a questionable storage by questionable people.

General Mario: he's nothing but shattered crystals there's no way he can be brought back not even through his means of nourishments.

Senator Twilight: well what I had read up on him that he's a complete nutcase like Ovaleyes and Kendrick anyone even those in charge to do his dirty work with the right means and gift and when he and Ovaleyes have their rivalry antics four out of five mayoral officials almost die of heart attacks well the fifth goes into a coma inducing foam Frenzy.

Princess Peach: and that's only if he has a patsy to take the fall.

Senator Parker: and that's all we need to hear.

And then both Parker and Twilight leaves for the day so they can rest for tomorrow even they won't tell anyone on the confirmation they got.

End chatroom