Film two:UltraStar vs the Inline Bears act three.

Screen one:"Eve's homeroom class.

As Eve or to her students Adeline and does her classroom for her teaching routines her students are somewhat off like they have no personality left in them and to make things even more off putting the eyes almost look faded away,even if they are well behaved.

Adeline/Eve:Why do I have a bad feeling about  this.

Screen two: The Teachers Lounge.

Adeline: Say dose anyone here fine something off with the kids lately?

Teacher A: hey as long as they behave better than those things at night.

Teacher B: hope they don't grow up to be like those things that come out like vermins and that's super poles are better keep them in line.

Adeline: not all of them are criminals.

Teacher A:Do most like us us care about them, no they will stay in the night where they belong.

Adeline: Are you being a superficial?

Teacher B: there's more of them in the night than they're Us in the day and they will take over if they ever find out.

Adeline: they are registered voters as well.

Teacher A: minority votes

Adeline:What gave you the right to say that?!

Then Adeline leaves the lounge when lunch had ended and somewhat see the janitor Hollywood seems to be a big crate and it looks like it's nearly holding costumes from the size of the crate that is.

Adeline: what are you hauling Maury?

Later that evening Adeline snuck into the school see what Maury was hauling to what seemed to be the storage room, once she's got there seems to be nothing until Adeline found a hidden staircase that leads to what seems to be a hidden classroom and when Adeline is about to find one of the Inline Bears costume someone or something clubbed her out cold then haul her into the nearby big TV monitor.

Screen three: disclose location

Adeline:in what hit me?

Then someone to move the sack from her head and then a big blinding light came on as a silhouette of who seems to be Leadly Bear so to approach her with a more Rusty axe.

Leadly: you may not what the Governor wants but like her you....should.....of.....stay....IN-!

But when Leadly is about to make the swing he felt someone had grabbed his ax and pulled out of his hands and it's no other than....UltraStar.

UltraStar: because I once whacked one of your body doesn't mean you get to work with the mines back and that goes double for the sicko and the director's chair.

Then with a mighty throw of the ax out of star took out the blinding light showing the real Mastermind, Eric Imar.

UltraStar: so your brainwashing means was enough on low so you try it on high on three actors to be your Hitman to make snuff films and sell them on the black market.

Adeline: no wonder why Peggy quit dating superheroes.

UltraStar: hey I have to make do with the powers that I got from her.

Eric: you're consumption is correct a bit of a top for my standards in performance but snuffing you will be my biggest hit at the markets.

UltraStar: But  am naming the place.

Then the star portal appeared underneath UltraStar with the cast and crew, then fell through it and on to the Inline Bear set.

Eric: Hmm this is a unusual place for a Battleground but it will do.

Action!

Leadly try to go for for the chairs but there's an invisible wall that prevents him from using the set props.

UltraStar: Now now Leadly you know the rules if you have to stay in the line you have to fight in the line.

Then UltraStar grabbed Leadly and gave him the Cinemax suplex for his opening move!

Then Leadly go for the bear hug and gave him a few good squeezes.

Then UltraStar grabs him then jumps for a triple feature slam!

Adeline:Not bad for amateur wrestling.

UltraStar: Sports critics.

Then When Leadly got back up to do his big eye laser shot, but he can't fire lasers from his eyes.

Eric: Rrr forgot to being my Film-ju-fier.

That gave UltraStar the opening he needed and end it with,The Climax beam reel.

Adeline:Not a big anime person.

UltraStar:Hey you can't pick who you want to be saved by.

Adeline: true but I appreciate it anyway.

UltraStar: but you have lots to explain even if I do realize what is obvious when we had figured it out.

Adeline:I will.

Then after getting Adeline out of that chair she hops into UltraStar's arms making his eyes roll and when they took off with her kissing him on the cheeks to end the sea.

Closing act

Then the screen pans out to the viewing room where Peggy who is watching the footage and is feeling the spite from watching it.

Peggy: does she really want the love interest part or did she do that spite me?

Howard:Hey I thought of that as well and Beck's pitch B for a night at the video store idea to make up for that little black tape fronts the next question is what's a put in that store.

Peggy: well what ever you Beck and who else may have a thing or two once we leave tomorrow this whole nonsense will behind us.

Then the credits roll with the parent teacher conference at Eav's nightclub with a lot of food and entertainment for the guests and then a mid-croad scenes with all three Inline Bears doing a snuff performance for Peter Notorious Amusement as their punishments.