Day Three Film one: Marvelously miraculous.

Opening act.

Ovalsan's log: This week is the New York Fashion Week and they have some of Paris to join while I will be on observation but even I know this won't go smoothly and I have to put the effort to keep Hawk moth stupidity in line, because Intel states that Gabriel AKA Hawk moth is a possession of a walking cane of unusual Mojo it seems like something bad is going to happen in the back of my head and going to be more than ladybug and Cat Noir can handle even with the greatest of Heroes.

Screen one

Location: Manhattan Center.

Ovalsan: Just here to keep a eye on things and yet Gabriel had not made his move.

JJJ: boring!

Ovalsan: Just setting up the fire.

Marinette: why would someone keep shouting hate like that?

Peter Parker: he just want to sell papers to those are dumb enough to buy his lies.

Ovalsan: and no one is doing anything to slap his mouth off and Club of your dimes so don't show his face in the Press ever again.

Peter Parker:Why do you come here in places like this?

Ovalsan:To get out for some air.

Then when the youth line comes down the runway and things went sour.

JJJ: My what that's more yell than a dog around pose for 3 hours straight.

Chloe: excuse me?!

Marinette: now he really kicks The Hornet's Nest.

JJJ: hey someone has to call it and the queen bee look is horrible on you.

Ovalsan: he does have a point.

Peter Parker: I know he can be right sometimes but he doesn't know when to keep his trap shots.

Mrs. Bushwa: that's my daughter you ungrateful prune!

JJJ: Try taking off those bug-eyed sunglasses and maybe you'll see better how bad of taste you have for fashion.

Marinette:Ooooo.

Ovalsan: Even so that a real blood work ego the Mojo is telling me it's going to get worse it seems like someone is ready to light the flames.

Moments later

Hawk moth: Hmm I would Akumatiz my usual but I want to try the locals and this one has a press at his disposal and with ladybug and Cat Noir not in my hair for now, so let's see how the Local Heroes can handle my brand of evil now go my little Akuma and evilize him.

Location:JJJ office

JJJ: now what do you think of this headline Peter, Gabriel's American fashion debut is a dog that have too much water.

Peter Parker: have you ever think of saying the good of things instead of just throwing mud?

JJJ: Hey their should be no kids on that Runway if they don't want to be run over.