Day four film two act two

Screen one

Location: Outside Palco's gate

A month later when the Gray Shore bus dope a hand full of permitted students and teacher as their house greets them.

Phil: welcome guests of Gray Shore High School am Phil Palco and welcome to the Palco toy factory and warehouse I'll be your guide through the world of wondering imagination.

Mia roll her eye's as she is among the tour group but at least the rumors can finally be put to rest.

As the tour begins trip group is amused with what then displayed we have to look on them face with the Monamount doll lines and toy with James as well as short-lived her era, then one of the teachers bothered line displayed and the frame news article that was the source of rumors that was around Mia.

The Teacher: Is that the line Mia was born in?

Phil: I was about to get to that display,  thos here is the display for a community hospital as I start online we mainly medwing for recent reason for actual doctors to boot and when Ella Palco starting to expect Mia she with other willing mom to be voluntarily to be taken care of for one reason or another then came that fateful storm and as a silver lining began to appear on the cloud as a storm breaks my morning five are born two sons twin daughters and Mia and the rest is history and as for the lay the entries of a line while a school wing was made a few years plan there was one more to Mia's great school class and they are at same age as her and she didn't now that the others are being seen like tourist attractions even if they are coming aware of it sooner or later when they left for Middle school and Mia is the only one left on the warehouse Shelf

The Teacher: I heard of homeschool but the factory School may not be and healthy learning environment even if she and the others does have positive IQ results but it's still not a good place to teach kids in it like they've been put into Force concentration camps.

As the tour went on they the tour went on they see the Everal Fairmo line's that went with each era, then the teacher see the toy line that Phil's father made.

The Teacher: Is it that the Pow-Tar series?

Phil: correct and as you can see the Pow-Tar toy series have as you may guess the Palco boy line and as your Teacher seem to know more about.

The Teacher: Some called it even Nowadays the anit-StarShip Troopers line.

Phil: Hey that Hinobi game series is spreading like a infestation into other mediums and it's giving a very bad message.

The Teacher: I know the original Source material honeycomb toys used to make the action line is based on is criticized for familiar fashionism but they obviously need more villains other than the Bugs.

Phil: that line is probably equality in the wrong way and teachers like you would know that.

The Teacher: Well even if the Pow-tar line is a better influence back in the day but some still thinks it's He-Man on a galactic scale even is to spite the Starship Trooper but there's also I think it's avatar on a galactic scale with some reasons that is.

Phil: the old TV series does indeed give that reason even nowadays.

As lunch draws near the next stop is indeed the cafeteria where pizza is provided for the guests.

Phil: As you can see this cafeteria for both employees and guests to like you know think it's time for lunch.

As the guest sit for lunch Phil sit with the one who provides the pizza.

Phil: Thank for the Pizza Mozzarella.

Peter:Hey that what friends do even in a near ghost town like this one.