Day three Flim two final act.

Location: Paris Rooftop at night.

Ladybug: I appreciate you overseeing the meeting UltraStar.

Cat Noir: but this is unnecessary even there are are one time stand-ins.

UltraStar: no one outside the sets must never know the true powers of the stand-ins which with my Starlight on, you'll see them in the role they normally play over in their case voiced most often so when is the action you'll see them as who they want you to see when they come into the scene so without delay, Action!

Then Peggy and Ella who to ladybug and Cat Noir are being seen as Everla Fairmo and Darkla Ravmore under UltraStar star light as they came on to the screen.

Ladybug:Thank for Standing in for us Everla and Darkla.

Darkla: Hey Hawk moth I'm stupidity for not putting two and two together.

Ladybug: all miraculous conceal our identity from each other even at a closer look.

Cat Noir: even you too finding all of us and filling in for us is appreciated but that little sailor hand pose is a bit cheesy.

Everla : That the way of the Stand-ins we can take the role of those out unavailable.

Darkla: in fact there are guys that can fit any rules regardless of gender which could be one of us here.

Lay about raised her browse after hearing that.

Darkla: I'm just messing with ya.

Everal: anyway the movie rap party is tomorrow hope next time we meet Hawk moth will be on better Behavior.

Then without the light they parted ways.

UltraStar:And that a wrap.

Ella: then at the wrap party Phil propose and the rest of History, which is why with those as soon as they can't book an end room or staying at the cabin for our vacation.

Ovalsan: honestly those that come to main ground slumps like mines it'd be for what's going on in the next town or two over.

Howard: seems like it for most Resort towns.

Peggy: but the film Covenants invadement of other worlds didn't end there.

Howard: and that's what's tomorrow's theme is going to be which we are calling into the Cine verse but just to inform those I don't want to watch the whole thing when theater the movies will be in separate theaters well all's being televised on our own and the local channels, with an old friend of the Reeltin to join us so until tomorrow thank you for coming.