Day three Film two: UltraStar and the Miraculous duet

Intro

Howard: Now the UltraStar team up with Ladybug and cat Noir had some unusual deviations from their Norm.

Peggy: yeah the incident had some change in the script.

???: That made fan call it Darkla's Redemption.

Peggy:Indeed, Elan.

Ella: well the actors that meant to play those parts in that movie are let's say under the weather.

Peggy: which is why it Nickname Darkla's Redemption.

???:And that how she her happily ever after.

Ella: Oh Indeed Mr. Placo Phil.

Phil: well I was one of the actors that got what's going around Mrs. Placo.

Peggy:And the following is on how so enjoy the show.

Opening act

Location: Setting of Monamount's Ladybug movie.

Marinette: so this is the set of ladybug movie Monamount is making.

Alya: Nice to see them di a movie about Ladybug but what I heard about the cast it seemly sound like it a Everal Fairmo reunion.

Marinette: Adrian's dad did work on the costumes with some deviations even I have mixed feelings on.

Alya: well who I was going to play is called Madam monarch an interesting name but still feels awesome how.

Marinette: well I'm only here to drop the bed Goods for now and maybe we can see them shoot the next time because it looks like they are starting.

After the first shooting of the day during break Peggy and Ella are at the table to see the baked goods that's on the table.

Peggy: I'm going to cut to the chase you seem to think something's off Ella?

Ella: of course Peggy the role of Madam Monarch was hand given to me so it seems Gabriel is letting me have a little.

Peggy: takes a villain to know a villain right.

Ella:It in the back of my head you may say.

Peggy: Well I still think this is a reunion setup.

Phil: well that makes three of us.

Ella: and if Hawk moth is using the extras as his minions we may already know why.

Peggy: and the actual ladybug and Cat Noir doesn't know it yet.

Ella: he just needs the right standing to set it off.

Then Ella seem to see who seems to be the right stand in to set it off.

Mrs. Bourgeois: I just do it with big glass and buck  teeth to Madam monarch, This is a OUTRAGE!

Then Ella looked at her scripts casting list and it seems that those who got the Lesser roles are made into goofs and so did Peggy and Phil with their own.

Peggy: this has film Covenant written all over it.

Phil: they do seem to know how to pull the strains.

Peggy: to whack me so they can resume their game of one up.

When they started next scene they made Mrs Bourgeois a complete joke may not feel like she's one bad day away from going off like a total drama queen when shooting is done for the day.

Mrs Bourgeois: even if it's a movie I never been true as such a doormat in my life!

Screen two

Location: the set the next day.

Most of marinette's friends as well as herself had to put whatever they have in their assigned trailer before shooting begins and when they did they made Miss Boucher a total clown as Madame monarchs akumatized clown Queen, and got totally humiliated when the pie Lucky Charms hit her in the face ending the scene and she just blew her top big time.

Hawk moth: as much as I'm displeased with the cash results by the studios so-called Shadow Covenant it could have Ella into a clown but like they say what goes around comes around now go my little Akuma and evilize her.

Little does Hawk moth know what seemingly to be a black real went into the Akuma as make its way to miss bushwar's hat but when it got in there was re-editing.

???: style Queen I am the representative of the film Covenant you will still receive your powers from Hawk moth under the eyes to get the miraculous but the targets in your current area had to be taken out by our schedule you can take out those are later down the list if they are with your current Target in the present area if you like.

Mrs.Bourgeois: a bit strict but I'll go along with it.

Then Mrs. Bourgeois turn into style Queen Anne under the order of the film Covenant find the miraculouses.

Hawk moth: don't normally care for targeting specifics to draw out ladybug and Cat Noir but I'm only the costume design for this project but I still have control even if they let me go ahead of schedule if there's any extra room for it.

Then one by one style queen turned those on the schedule until school with Phil within the way of Adrian as the last one of the time being had a schedule while Ella and Peggy came out of their trailers since they know the film Covenant always seem to be saves her for last, when Peggy went to marinette's room while Ella went to Adrian's they each kingdom turned to gold and simply try to get to one of the drawers and when they each open it they say the miraculous ring and earring.

Ella/Peggy: you're the miraculous users!

When Peggy puts on the earrings while Ella puts on the Rings Tiki and plaque popped out and without delay it spots on and Claws out, Peggy came out as the ladybug standing from marinette's Trailer while Ella came out of Adrian's as who she causes of as Missfortune.

Missfortune: so partner let's collect the Queen's taxes.

Ladybug/Peggy: Ella you know those like us can see through disguises of the stand-ins.

Missfortune: well we all stand in for the actual folks as tax collectors.

Then Styles Queen as I go after her felt a very cool chill and so does Hawk moth seemingly.