Day three File one Final act

As New York Fashion Week is coming to a close Hawk moth should have known that there are those that should not be akumatized, M.O.D.O.K into D.I.C.O.D.O.K which was a nice night out for yours truly Darkwing and dead pants which is why you should never accumatize Deadpool because by the Evening News cable match has been blown Sky High, but little do I know that blow to an ego is enough to bring forth to Great evil in that cane he has and gave what is in it an advantage with the Lavaing energy giving away his position.

Location: Outside of Gabriel's hotel stay.

Iron man: really getting major negative readings from that hotel that Hawk moth seems to be hiding in.

Ladybug: guess the kuma really backfired on him and the akumatized himself.

Thor: Seem like it but

???: not Everything Is What It Seems.

Cat Noir: Why do we have a very cold feeling running down our spine now?

Ladybug: I never felt this much dread before.

???: that layer of negative energy is only to bring you to to me dust is a genius for....I.....Am..........Doom.

Iron man: So that cane is one of the many mean of returning to the living.

Ladybug: and on miraculous is what could keep you here for good.

Dr.Doom: correct now Doom command you to hand over your miraculous.

Cat Noir: that is not likely.

Then the fight is on but even with the Avengers ladybug and Cat Noir is All Around by Dooms Powers resulting to use her lucky charm and pops up a letter that reads, Let's Get Dangerous and that's what I come out once more and multiple smoke bombs that is.

Darkwing Oval: I am the terror that flaps in the nights.

Dr.Doom: what a petty nuisance.

As the good doctor shoots at the mini smoke he didn't think of looking below himself and I see the cover plate that's covering the sauce of his day father grappling hook and it's.

Darkwing Oval: I am a loose cover that lets out your battery of villainy.

And the cane did fell out and your truly grabbed it.

Darkwing Oval:I am Darkwing,

And with one big hit I destroyed it as I come out of the Shadows as well I was meant to be.

Darkwing Oval: Duck!

In the end the trail runs not bad but keep you still not been convicted as Fashion Week came to an end and even if I was a decent standing even I know they can only be one Darkwing Duck.

Outro

UltraStar: that was the most peculiar Marvel story I have ever seen on screen.

Ovalsan: hey that's how it happened.

UltraStar: well it seems more dark wind than ladybug halfway.

Ovalsan: what you mean but I would have done something more crazier if I was at full power.

UltraStar: and I would do more harm than good.

Ovalsan:and when we comeback folks we get to know about UltraStar's own miraculous encounter.

UltraStar:Oh it was not in the way you may think.