Day three Film two act two

Location: The rooftop's of Paris at Twilight desk as Peggy and Ella runs on them while on pursuit of style Queen.

Ladybug/Peggy: I knew notorious would have a part in this and have one of his co-members do the Dirty Work.

Missfortune/Ella: and this one know the accumatizing patterns and knows how superheroes think and can see through the masks like us, unlike his boss.

Ladybug/Peggy: Missfortune even you know the room of him being a leader of the film Covenant is only a rumor and only to make him their figurehead.

Missfortune: and they use those like Hawk mothicumas and there's one place she's going after the Dupan's

Screen one

Mrs.Dupan: why are you doing this Mrs. Bourgeois what did I ever do to you?

Style Queen: If any commoner can get the big rolls that I'm not safe of being treated like a doormat and you're next on the list.

Then style Queen closes in on Mrs Dupan into the bakery ready to turn her to gold.

Mrs.Dupan: because you're the most powerful fashion Creek doesn't mean you think everyone is below you.

Style Queen: but that's how it is with the luck to draw and yours and all of the low and middle class of Paris will never have once I'm done!

Ladybug/Missfortune: but yours have now ran out from your abuse of it!

Style Queen turns to where she heard that shouts while Mrs. Dupan Escape for the back and see ladybug and Missfortune's moonlit silhouette in the doorway.

Ladybug: guardian of balance and Fortune Ladybug.

Missfortune: Brina of chaos to those of evil hearts Missfortune.

Ladybug/Missfortune: and we are the miraculous duet and your luck had ran out.

Both style Queen and Hawk moth thought that was way too cheesy.

Hawk moth: I'm as annoyed as you are stalking but the film Covenant want us to go by The Script.

Film Covenant member: yes but Stanton's don't always go with it.

Missfortune: makeup!

Then Missfortune pull out a big papa puff and socket to South Queen Sunny home flying over the counter and Hawk my felt it too.

Film Covenant: just as I thought, Action!

Both the duet and sour cream are easily matched then ladybugs lucky charm made out the ultra whistle.

Hawk moth: South Queen Don't let ladybug blow it for some reason which I don't understand why.

As Style  queen go after ladybug she tossed the whistle to Missfortune then blows it when she grabbed it in media but nothing happens.

Style Queen: yes it doesn't work for those with villainous parts.

Missfortune: it's not what we've been blessed with it's how we use them that matters and for a loved ones.

Flim Covenant member: I bet cheesy but can be true from time to time.

Style Queen: Oh what bologna!

Then when style Queen is about to go for it someone grabbed her right arm.

???: Rich or poor blessed or curse LGBTQ or not we are still humans in the end and toxicity like yours is never allowed on my set while I'm on the director's chair.

Then style Queen see that UltraStar was the one who grabbed her arm and then tried with the other but he grabbed it as well leaving Missfortune to use calculus on a flower but the Akuma flew out of it faster than they thought as UltraStar freeze ladybug from her Golden State and went after it.

Flim Covenant member: from the malice and spites from it's host heart turn into a Flimju and grow!

Then he fires what seems to be negative film rails at the Akuma thus growing into the giant moth woman and that's when UltraStar text office armor to meet this threat eye to eye.

Moth Flimju: I am the greatest faction clinic in the world and I have been made into a clown, now this clown moth is a monarch!

As the Flimju opened its wings it's wings patterns looks like circus colors with a text read clown monarch underneath it.

Hawk moth:Really?

Flim Covenant member: Hey the Flimju needs to be within the facts now then ACTION!

The fight was almost one sided since Mrs. Bourgeois cats fights can't even land the hit and then UltraStar end it with the climax beam reel turn it back into an Akuma ladybug the evilized it and miraculous clean the whole place and with Missfortune sailor pound it.

Hawk moth: that was my most annoying defeat yet.

???: You could try again.

Then Hawk moth turns where the voice was coming from and seamlessly Darkla Ravmore Which is Ella with a poison tip dagger in her hand and pointing it near his neck.

Darkla: but if you do you'll be cut out of the picture, literally!

Hawk moth: okay okay I get the picture.

Then Ravmore returns to the Shadows.